𓆩♡𓆪 Letters

———— 18 Years later————

𓆩♡𓆪

"Surprise!"

I jumped at the sudden loud noise of my family when I walked through the door. "Huh, what's this for?"
I said noticing the many ballons and party themed items scattered around the house. "It's a graduation party duh" My older brother Australia smirked, putting a party hat on my head and purposely snapping the string, making me wince a bit. "I-I don't need a graduation party" I tried to protest.

"Don't be ridiculous man, graduations are a big deal..." America started as he walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Aww it feels like just yesterday you were small and cute..." Hid smile faded, " and now your ugly " He gave a sarcastic smirk and patted my back. "I- okay"

My only sister New Zealand clapped her hands and approached me, "Congrats (Y/n)!" She said giving a somewhat tight hug. "Thanks I guess" I shied away.
I didn't really know what to do, admittedly I felt kind of awkward just standing in the doorway while everyone else congratulated me. "Come on man, we put all this together for ya, I even got this little fucker to help and you know how rare that is" Ame poked at his sisters hair, successfully making her head snap to glare at him. "Stop touching me" she said causing a small argument to break out between the two.

Giving the best smile I could as the fighting broke out, I walked over to the couch and sat down, taking off the shoes and sinking into the couch, not even noticing when Canada sat next to me. "You should be happy dude, this party's for you ya know" he started. "Yeah I get that, I just don't see the importance in a graduation party is all. I'm sure there's much more you guys would rather be doing-"

"That's where your wrong mate!" Australia piped up from the dining room, he was carrying in a cake with the words 'Happy birthday (y/n)' written on it. I watched as he frowned when he noticed and looked directly at America who was currently pulling at New Zealand's hair ties. "America I told you to get a graduation cake not a fucking birthday cake!" He shouted at the unsuspecting boy, causing him to swing around as if he wasn't just messing with kiwi. "I thought I did- AH!" He was cut off when the younger girl grabbed a fist full of his hair and yanked him to the floor. The two were basically wrestling at this point.

"No ya didn't, it says happy birthday!" Australia was somehow still trying to talk America even as he was getting dragged by the smaller girl. "Ow stop! (Y/N)! Get your kid- Ow!"
"Who's the kid now bitch!"

The two showed no signs of stopping, so instead of watching, Australia let out a huff of annoyance and looked down at me from where he stood over the coffee table. "Sorry about all this Bro, we really tried..." I could hear the disappointment in his voice and was quick to reply. "Oh, no no this is great, I really am happy you guys did all this for me, really"
I never liked seeing my sibling sad or disappointed, especially when they had good intentions to whatever was going on.

"This is truly amazing!" I put on the best voice a could, making a small smile appear on the Australians face. "You still want a piece?" He asked with a hint of hope behind his voice. "Hell yeah! Give me a big one too!"
I kept up my enthusiasm even as the crashing of America throwing New Zealand across the room sounded behind me.

"America what the fuck!" Canada intervened, getting up from my side. "Alright then, cake time it is. I'll go get some plates and the ice cream! Wait here" The man gleamed, running back towards to kitchen.