𓆩♡𓆪 Interesting name

𓆩♡𓆪

What the fuckWhat the fuckWhat the fuckWhat the fuckWhat the fuckWhat the fuck

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

I quickly shot up in panic and turned the tv off before I could get another look at the show. Running upstairs as the memory of the act I had just committed spilled in my mind like poison.

I just...

"Oh my god"

I felt nauseous and quickly turned on the light to my room, closing the door in the speed of light and running to my bathroom; nearly throwing my clothes off and tossing my sinful ass in the shower. The water rained down on me at I stared at my feet, the dirty feeling never leaving. "What the fuck is wrong with me" I said out loud. "I really just.... I jerked off to the thought of a man I just met that very day, a man decades older than me...

A MAN!

I put my hands in my hair to calm my breathing, I didn't want to have another panic attack and risk my father finding me in such a pitiful state.
Okay, I jerked to a man, so what. It's not like I was actually doing anything. It's not weird to just think about it...

Is it...

I felt like crying but reluctantly finished washing my body, getting myself dried and in new clean pajamas. I threw the old ones in my dirty clothes to be tomorrow (Y/n)s problem. After that, I sighed to myself and turned off my light, climbing into bed to think about what I've done. That disgusted feeling never really leaving me.

~~~~~~

I felt warm...

Really really warm...

Slowly opening my eyes, I was nearly blinded by the sun coming through my windows, though I didn't remember leaving the blinds open?
Oddly enough, I also felt a bit stiff?
I tried to move but quickly realized something was holding me down.
"What the fu-
"Shhhhhh just let it happen"

Someone I was very familiar with whispered in my ear, snuggling up to my side right after. "America get the fuck off me"
"How'd you know!?" His surprised face came into my field of vision. I didn't answer, deciding to give him a look instead and making him chuckle to himself. "Ah fine, just like...a few more minutes" He went back to holding my side and keeping me there against my will.

"(Y/n)!" My fathers voice made America whisper a small 'damn it' under his breath but ultimately let me go just as my door opened. I sat up to find my father and my brother staring at one another with straight gazes. "...second floor window... you should keep that closed" America muttered making dad sign.

"Right then... I'll assume you want breakfast too?"
"Yup, if you don't mind" He gave a slightly menacing smile that made dad roll his eyes and walk away from my room, leaving the door open.
America turned towards me with the same smile on his face. "So uh.... How you doin"
"You should stop breaking into the house"

~

I had just finished my breakfast and sat in my seat decided what I wanted to do for the day. Maybe I could go to the library to study up on economics to better further my country, or even go out to the movies or something. Though all those seemed to be a bit boring.