𓆩♡𓆪 Panic

𓆩♡𓆪
Today was the day

I barley got any sleep last night thinking about what was going to happen in a few short hours. Jolting up, I was already washed and dressed by the time the sun came up. Thankfully, I did have enough time to go shopping yesterday and I ended up getting a few semi formal clothes to wear.

Standing in front of the mirror, I took a good look at my clothes. A nice white shirt paired with black vest and black dress pants, pretty simple but a great combo if I do say so myself. I made sure to leave the first two buttons open and wear my favorite keys necklaces to add a bit of touch. 'Kinda hot' I thought to myself, immediately snickering. "I'm really over here checking myself out"

"(Y/n) are you done?! You take for fucking ever to get dressed" America sarcastically said from behind my door, "Yeah give me a second!" I shouted back, not caring to match his sarcasm. "By a second, you mean another hour right, ya know what. Why don't you just take the whole ducking day-"
I cut him off by opening the door and getting in his face. "I'm done calm your tits." Pushing him aside, I walked through the hallway with him trailing behind. I noticed him look at me up and down from behind and then smirk for some reason.

"Bro..." America muffled a giggle under his breath. "You dress like Britain!" He nearly shouted, falling into a fit of laughter. "What?!" Confusion and slight fear ran through me as I stared back down at my clothing choice. Do I really dress like my father? "No no there's no way.... CANADA!" I screamed for my other brother downstairs and ran to find him.

All the while hearing America laughing at me as if I was the funniest this he's seen in years. "Canada do I dress like dad?!" I narrowly avoided slipping on the hardwood floors in my dress socks, seeing the rest of my siblings, along with the man I was looking for. He turned to me at full attention at my yelling and looked me up and down.
"Uh..."
"Is everyone ready-" Dad rounded the corner into the living room, tucking the cuffs of his white shirt. The same white shirt as me..... in fact, he was wearing the exact same outfit as me.

......

No one said anything as we all stared at each other. America had come downstairs by then, his laughing starting back up at the sight before him, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh my god wow" Kiwi snickered to herself, taking a sip of her coffee. "Hm.... we'll leave in five minutes" Dad said calmly, walking upstairs to change. As he left, I let out a sign of realization that I'm become more and more like my father as the days go on.

"That was fucking amazing" Ame spoke in between his giggles, standing next to me and putting his arm around me. "Are you sure your not a colony anymore"
"Stop teasing him, your gonna make him feel bad" Australia tried to cut in, only really achieving to make me feel worse. I felt myself frown more but quietly sucked it up
"It's whatever..."

~

Fuck

I'm scared

I stared at the huge yet beautiful looking building as we pulled up in the parking lot. It was large and most of it was painted blue and gold with surprisingly large windows all over it, it looked more like a futuristic castle than a meeting building but I'll just go with it.
I could feel anxiety creeping up on me when dad parked the car. Quickly, I closed my eyes to calm my breathing, this was a huge step for me and even thought I was excited, being in the same building as the most powerful people in the world was really scary.

𓆩♡𓆪 My Angel (UN x Male CH Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें