𓆩♡𓆪 Mature enough

(Y/L/N) mean Your language name. Aka the language the people in (Y/n) speak

I want it to sound like Simlish but you get to rename it

Also that song up there is a banger in simlish, listen to it or I'll steal your shoes

————————————————

𓆩♡𓆪

America POV

I let out a long sigh and closed the door of my car, soon lying my head on the steering wheel. 'What did I get myself into'
A knock on my car window made me raise my head to look, already knowing who it was. Philippines gave me a smile letting me know to roll down the window, which I did a second later. "Do you really have to leave so soon?" He pouted, resting his head on his arm.

I put on a fake smirk, "Yeah sorry Phil. I got work to do ya know" I could tell he was disappointed by my answer when he frowned and but his lip.
"Okay.... Just make sure to stop by later? O-or at least call me?"

"Yeah sure dude I uh- I promise"

I was 100% not calling him.

His smile made its way back on his face; eyes staring at me with adoration to match. "I'll be waiting Joe" Leaning into the front seat, Phil placed a small kiss on my forehead. "Ang ganda-ganda mo..." He whispered before backing away. "Have a good day!" His almost sunshine like smile never left as I began to drive off, sighing heavily as I made it to the main road, away from the plant filled estate.

'I have a boyfriend now'

That sounded so weird to think, let alone say.
I needed to tell someone, not because I was excited. No. Because I myself could barely believe it. Fishing for my phone, I found it and brought it to my field of vision. "Hey Siri, call Canada" I said out loud hearing her robotic voice let me know she was calling.
After a few rings, the call was picked up and my older brothers voice was heard on the other end.

"America, hey what's up" I could hear the slight confusion in his voice as to why I was calling him so suddenly, but I ignored it. "Hey um yeah I just- remember how I told you I had a date last night"

"...Yeah? Wait what did you do" Suspicion laced his voice at the thought that I had done something to someone. Though not this time thankfully. "Don't worry I did nothing... or- maybe I did do something but I don't think it's really a bad something"

I heard shuffling on the other end of the phone, almost like Canada has decided to get up from previously laying down somewhere. "Okay lay it on me. Do I have to pick you up from jail again or-"
"No no, I just..." My words died as I tried to get it past my lips. To most, saying something like that wouldn't have been that bad, but to me, it felt like having to throw up a ball the size of your fist that was made out of spikes.

"Uh-"
"Uh?" The suspicion was rising with every second that went by.
"I um- just"
"Just what? Say it come on"
"Im sorry I just..."
"You just what?! What did you do?"
"I... have"
"You have?"
"I... I think I have a boyfriend"

...

The phone went dead silent as I pulled into a gas station. It remained quiet even when I parked the car to focus on my conversation, a feeling of worry hitting me hard. "Canada? Still there buddy?"
...
"Nada-"
"When did this happen" His words didn't sound angry or annoyed in any way, though they didn't sound too happy or curious either. "T-This morning... It was supposed to be just a one night thing but..." The image of (Y/n) ran through my head. The sad face he bared when asking me about relationships and urging me to try.

If not for myself than for him as he said... I think

"(Y/n) got in your head huh? It's high time you finally listened" Those words made a small smile make its way to my face. So he wasn't mad, good. "Ha, yeah. The little fuck knows what he's doing"