𓆩♡𓆪 Teacher

𓆩♡𓆪

The loud noise of a school bell lightly startled me, nearly making me drop my chalk. "Oh..." I spoke out loud, "looks like I've run out of time"
My student began to pack up quickly, putting away their papers making their way to their next classes, some waving to me as they left. I gave them each a smile back and began packing up myself, I wouldn't have another class for the next period.

Putting down the chalk, I then picked up the eraser an began wiping away today's lesson. A noise behind me made me, the sight of a leftover student groaning being what made the noise. He was sleeping, adjusting himself in his uncomfortable position on his desk. "Excuse me..." I tried to speak softly as to not starle him in his sleep, "class is over, it's time to pack up"

He groaned again and only lightly stirred, he must be very tired. I almost felt bad for him, debating to myself if I should let him sleep for a bit... But rules are rules and he would miss his next class. I put down the eraser stared for a second before calling his name.

"(Y/n)"

"Huh!?" The boy jumped up in a fright before sighing and wiping his face with his hoodie sleeve. "Aw damn it, not again..." I watched as he slowly began gathering himself mentally, taking deep breaths before getting up to collect the rest of his scatted books. "I'm sorry about this Mr. Helsinki, it won't happen again"

"Why are you so tired?" I shouldn't be asking such things about his personal life as his teacher but this was the forth time he's been this tired in my class even though I've only been here for less than a week. "I uh..." The boy cringed in thought, "I just didn't get much sleep last night-"

"(Y/n)!" An unknown voice of another student sounded as he walked into the room, eyes landing in said boy instantly. "Your late" the unknown male sounded a bit annoyed, which only made (Y/n) rush in putting his things away. "Sorry South, I fell asleep again"

I began trying to ignore the two, going back to my previous attempt at erasing the bored for tomorrows lesson. They would leave eventually so why stick my nose into their business. I was once again brought to their conversation when the boy known as 'South' addressed me. "So your the teacher everyone's been talking about"

I turned and nearly flinched when I saw how close South had gotten to me, standing far enough but just a bit too close than the average would when speaking to a teacher. His eyes peirsed into mine causing me to look away. I don't like how threatening his eye contact felt. "Yes.. I guess" I kept my voice low just in case this was one of those problem students the other teachers warned me about, my hand subconsciously reaching into my pocket for my finger cube.

"Hm" He eyes ran up and down on my form causing further discomfort. Scared.
An amused look made its way to the boys face. "You don't look retarded"
My eyes widend slightly, I didn't like that word. Especially not from him. He must have noticed by my silence because his smirk grew. "What? Don't feel like talking anymore? Oh! Did I hurt your feelings" He put on a fake pout, laughing right after.

"Hey (Y/n)!" He called behind him making the boy look up from where he was. His things packed away and bookbag on to leave. "Your teachers fun, I like him" (Y/n) only smiled at the statement before walking to the door. I watched him, silently hoping the other boy would follow suit only to jump back when he flinched at me. A wicked laugh came from him at my reaction. "I really like him" South smirked before slowly walking to the other boy who looked at me with pity.

"South that wasn't ni-" He was cut off by South grabbing his face and forcing him into a kiss. I looked away at that. Uncomfortable.
I pulled my fidget cube out of my pocket and began aggressively pushing and pulling the gadgets on it, hearing the two part after some time and South mumble something about liking when (Y/n) was quiet. They left the room after that.....