𓆩♡𓆪Books

(C/n) = Capital Name (name of your country capital)

—————————

𓆩♡𓆪

America POV

"Fuck my life..."
I sighed and made my way back to the lobby. That meeting had taken a lot longer than I thought and for some reason, everyone wanted to argue today. I'm sure (Y/n) must have been waiting at least 10 more minutes for me if not longer, and I didn't want to keep him waiting.

Finally getting to the lobby, I took a look at the people and countries sitting in the chairs and tables to hopefully catch a glimpse of my brother, but upon not seeing him, I instantly started to worry. Pulling out my phone, I filed his number and waited; he didn't answer. Trying a second time I started tapping my foot impatiently, only to let out a loud groan when it went to voicemail again. 'Where the hell is he, I told him to be here in an hour!' I thought to myself, clinching my fist in annoyance and walking to the nearest country, who happened to be sitting on the floor of all places and reading a book.

"Hey Viet, has a guy with like... all white skin come past here at any point?" Vietnam looked up and raised a brow at my question. "Not that I've seen" He replied in a calm manner. "Are you talking about the boy from yesterday; the one with the condition?" I could tell he was slightly interested in talking to me about (Y/n), but right now I needed to find the damn idiot.

"Uh yeah, im uh- in a bit of a rush but if you see him at all, keep him here for me" I stated, walking away before he could reply.
"O-okay... goodbye then"
I heard him say from behind me, but I kept walking. I needed to find him before he managed to get himself in trouble, which was always an issue for him. Though I had to be honest, I didn't know where to start looking. For a while, I walked through the endless halls, looking in rooms and out of windows for the boy but not seeing anyone that even remotely looked like him, anywhere.

"God damn it (Y/n), your so fucking dead!!"

~~~~
(Y/n) POV

"Damn this is supposed to be an office!" I shouted into the large library like space. It was beautiful, then again most things were if it involved a certain winged man. The 'office' was at least 4 stories high, in fact it probably took up a large portion of the building itself. Everything on the ground floor was either white or blue and as soon as you were to enter the room, it felt as if you were in an entirely different place.

I stared at the white life-sized statues that decorated the walls in an almost enchanting manner, some of them covered by the long green vines that fell from the plants placed in the glass dome ceiling. The walls were littered with books and a spiral staircase sat in the corner of the room which led to the second floor of the building. Other than that, you'd need to be able to fly in order to reach the books higher on the walls. Smart

At the end of the room was a white desk with two white comfortable looking chairs sat in front of it. Papers were surprisingly neatly put together, something I shouldn't be surprised about but then again I was usually pretty messy when it came to paperwork. "Holy shit this is cool!"

"Mind your language (Y/n)"

UNs voice seemed to echo as he made his way down from the higher parts of the library, smoothly descending to the floor, a large book in his hand. "Sorry"
I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do, so I just stood there as he continued to flip through the book, slowly walking to his seat on the other side of the desk. I watched, noticing his stone face, clean of any real emotion and slightly frowned "Alright...." He sat down, "please take a seat"

Sitting down, I stared at the book that was put on the desk in front of me.

British Family - Branch 1