𓆩♡𓆪 Fragments of a past

Hi everyone, I'm back. Took a long break after a burn out. Feel bad but no excuses. I'm updating every week from now on, gonna need to get this book done soon.

Anyway enjoy

_________________

"West!" East Shouted in the lunchroom where the SS men sat together, the room instantly becoming silent. "Ah Brother!" Someone piped up from the back of the room, East instantly walking to the source, the sight of the man he once called brother coming into his view. "What a pleasure-"
"What the fuck is wrong with you!" East Shouted at the other, startling him slightly. "How could you come back here and pretend everything is okay!"
The sight of the two shouting was enough for the rest of the men to know it was their time to leave, so they began packing up and filing out of the room where the two brothers could talk. "What are you talking about" West stated more than asked, he knew exactly what East was referring too.

A young boy who has been sitting next to West got up to leave, the man instantly turning and placing a stern hand of warning on the boys shoulder making him sit back down. He then turned back to his brother, "What were you talking about again?" A smirk made its way to his face further sickening East to his core. His eyes fell on the boy who looked no older than ten years of age. His body was thin, very thin and his skin ghostly white. It was like he hadn't eaten at all. His clothes seemed normal, but East knew he was a Ukrainian jude from their last victory. Their last pillage...

"So this is what you do now..." East started, a dark feeling leaking deep in his bones. "What ever do you mean brother?" He was playing dumb, was this a joke to him. "Your last mission was to liberate and conjure, not pillage, and rape. You killed those people when you didn't have to! You ordered the murder of those civilians didn't you!"
West only stared at the other, his smirk never faltering before he looked over to the boy next to him, suddenly pulling him into a kiss. East gasped in disgust at the sheer vulgar fashion of how his brother kissed him, his hands playing in his hair as if he wasn't three times younger than him. Eventually the two parted. West patting the boy on the head before looking back at the other.

"Excuse me but I still don't know what you're referring to."
East only growled, his teeth showing as a sign of threat. "Your fucking disgusting" He spat at the other. "I don't like your tone..." West began to glare back. "Just wait until I tell Vater about this"
At that, West began laughing hysterically. "Who do you think gave me permission dear brother!"
His evil, sickening laughing continued as East took in the information. Their father had approved of this.

"And don't act like your hands are clean!" West suddenly roared, that same grin spread on his face. "I heard about what you did to those Russians, they weren't even Jude!"
"You shut up!" East lunged at his brother, grabbing him by his uniform with an iron grip. "I had no choice!  Don't pretend like I wanted to do that, I didn't have a say!" He screamed, pure rage behind his words.
All his brother did was smile before he muttered, "Did you?"

Before East could react, West had pulled out his tactical knife and plunged it deep within the boys neck, slashing it across before pulling it out again. East could only watch in terror as the boy fell out of his seat without so much as a cry of pain.
Tears left the doctors face at the sight before him, this... this was evil... this wasn't the brother he had grown up with.

Looking at the stranger, he felt that dark feeling back in his gut at the sight of West licking his knife. "Oops"

He didn't mean to do it.

He really didn't ...