𓆩♡𓆪 Thoughts

𓆩♡𓆪

"How are you feeling..."

Someone sat next to the younger teen and wrapped a comforting arm around his shoulder. "Im... okay" America said in a low tone, not really meaning his words. The other person quickly caught on and tightened their hold on the other. "You can tell me if your not, you know I'll always be here for you... I love you Ame"

At this, America felt the tears start to flow from his eyes and quickly went to hide them in the chest of the other, holding them as if he would die. "Shh its gonna be okay" They whispered while raking their hands through his messy and unkept hair. "Its not gonna be okay! It'll never be okay. M-My Mom... she..."
"I know, but we still have each other... and you still have him. Your both safe."

America smiled into his fiancés chest, a warm feeling washing over him, not really drowning out the sinking feeling of his freshly broken family, but letting him know that for now, in this very moment. Everything was okay...

-

"America?"
Canada waved his hands in front of his younger brother face, getting no response from behind his glasses. "Uh... you good or?"
"Im fine" America said blankly, starting up his car and driving off in silence. Canada held a worried look on his face before deciding to drop it, knowing his brother wouldn't wanna talk about it. He never does.

As the two began driving, Canada glanced at his brother from time to time, eventually getting his attention. "Why the fuck do you keep looking at me"
"I'm just worried okay, am I not allowed to be?" The Canadian folded his arms and sat back in his seat while the silence continued.

...

"...Have you..." America attempted to start up a conversation he'd actually engage in. "Have you talked to mom lately..." He was almost afraid to ask but nonetheless waited for an answer. "Uh, yeah. Last meeting... she misses you ya know"
The younger stayed silent at this, something he was starting to get very good at. Truth be told, a part of him wanted to see her, or well, talk to her, but the bigger part of him just wouldn't allow it. She didn't deserve it.

In his eyes, she didn't even deserve to talk to any of his sibling for why she did to their family. "Ame?" Canada nearly whispered, "I think it's time to forgive her, you know she didn't- s-she couldn't-"
His words were halted when the car braked to a quick stop in the World building parking lot; America quickly turning it off and getting out without his keys.

"Ame?! Hey wait!" Canada called out, unsuccessfully getting his brother to stop walking. America on the other hand continued his pace towards the building to get his baby brother and leave as quickly as he could.

~

Getting to where he knew Peru would be around this time, the American waited outside of the ballet studio and checked the time. It was around the time everyone would start leaving which was proved when the first student, Jamaica ran through the doors screaming something about wanting food, her friend Kenya following after.

'Now just to wait for the pervert himself' America thought as he watched the rest of the countries and some humans make their exit. After a short while, Peru stepped foot outside, instantly being grabbed by the collar and pushed against the wall.
"Qué coño-"
"Where's (Y/n). And you better not have touched him or I swear to god I'll hurt you" America glared at the smaller country causing him to put his hands up in defense. "I didn't do anything I promise! Por qué tienes que ser tan agresivo!"