𓆩♡𓆪 Watching

(Tehe made art for this okay bye)

𓆩♡𓆪

The two stared at one another in silence, the lack of noise making Finland's skin crawl. Switzerland's dark eyes looked to the discarded file before making their way back, an unchanging emotion, yet the room felt colder.

"What are you looking for"

It was more of a statement more than a question, something that told Fin he already knew exactly what he was looking for.
He shook his head as if saying, 'nothing', taking a small step back and bowing to avoid the piercing eye contact of his older brother.
He didn't hear the other say anything for a second before the noise was interrupted by his footsteps coming closer to him, each step causing a deep sense of dread to form in the pit of his stomach.

Why was he here.

Did he follow him!?

Question after question ran through Fins mind only to be shattered when a pair of black boots came into his vision having stopped right Infront of his now shaking form. "Finland..." He didn't dare to look up knowing those eyes would be staring right at him, straight into his soul.

"Leave"

The words were simple, calm, said without any harmful intent, yet it was enough to make Finland move before he even knew. Quickly, he ran to pick up his boots before heading to the door without looking back, he didn't want too. He didn't want to be in the same room with him anymore. Not alone, not without Norway. He didn't know what he was afraid of, but whatever it was was enough to making him stay away. Far away.

As he left, Switzerland stayed. His eyes glued to the spot he had caught his brother snooping. He was catching up. Quickly. Deep down, he knew he would have to do something about it, but first...
"That question was for you" Switzerland turned his head to the far end corner of UNs room where a figure stepped from the shade. "I would ask how you knew but then again I don't wanna know" They said with a smile. "So... How's your day-"

"Answer the question" Switzerland interrupted them with a glare getting nothing but a laugh. "I can never figure out how your always so straightforward Switz..." They spoke making their way over to the file and picking it up gently. "And as for why I'm here... Well I'm sure you know that answer too" Their smile disappeared at the sight of the name on the heavy book.

"Your brother... Finland." They turned to face the other who was still staring with a glare. "He's treading into a war he has no business being in, and you know I can't have that. Well... Would rather not have to deal with it" The figure flipped through the file before landing on a page labeled 'Educational Background'.

World's Academy for youth- Top 10%

Pangaea Junior High- Top 1%

Mainlind High School- Top 1%

United Nations University - Top 1%

"Hm..." They commented before slamming the book. "Deal with him for me will you" The file was thrown back to the floor.
"You threaten my brother and expect me to 'deal with him?' Switzerland tilded his head. "Well... Yes. Otherwise I'll have too. You know that, come on don't ask dumb questions" They smirked, "Just keep him out of my way"
"And what makes you think I'll do anything for you"

This made a smile form on the strangers face. Their form coming closer to stand just a head away from Switz.

"Because I know you don't want him dead"

They whispered, the smile never faltering. "I know how you prefer to remain neutral, it is one of the things I admire about you... But, it's also one of your biggest downfalls. If you want your brother alive by the end of this..."