𓆩♡𓆪 Red lined

𓆩♡𓆪

I woke up a few hours later to silence in the house. The sun was up and it seemed to be around the early morning hours. Being as though tomorrow was the meeting, I have a bit to do today in order to get ready, both physically and mentally.

I took my time getting ready today, taking a longer, warmer shower. Brushing and styling my hair, and getting dressed in warm, comfortable clothes. I would have to go shopping though. There's no way I'm wearing a hoodie to my first world meeting, not in front of every country I've idealized since childhood.

I took a look in the mirror before leaving, admiring my good sense of fashion and making sure I looked presentable. '...somethings missing...' I thought to myself, but then again. Somethings always missing. Being born without a flag isn't fun to say the least. Imagine not looking like your siblings, or your friends, or even your parent. Of course you get over it after a while but, there's always that feeling of being different.

As a child, most kids would stay away from me, thinking I was scary or just weird. They even called me names. 'The ghost' was one of the popular nicknames I've acquired in my days. Of course, most of this was done secretly, never said to my face. I mean who would say it to my face with the family I was born into. My brothers could have never let that fly. I touched my cheek in disappointment.

Plain

That's the only word to describe it really. A plain country, with a no flag.... Whatever
I opened my door and started my walk to the living room in an attempt to escape my reflection. I made sure to peak into my sibling rooms as I passed them, but surprisingly, I didn't see anyone inside. They must have left.

My siblings don't stay in the same place for too long. Being as though I'm the youngest, by like a shit ton, it means that everyone else were already adults by the time I was four. With countries to run and people to meet, it was pretty much just me and my father for most of my childhood. That other portion was me being passed between my sibling. One week with America, another with Australia and so on. As for my mother... well I never had a chance to meet her. My dad says she died a little bit after giving birth to me, but he won't tell me how. In fact he won't tell me anything really, so I just don't ask.

Eh

I had a pretty weird childhood.

Walking down the stairs, I started to hear the familiar chatter of my sibling, 'so they were still here', I thought to myself. "No don't cross him out, he's cool" The sound of one of my brothers piped up. "The guys a total weirdo, he's red lined!" Someone else argued back.

Getting to the bottom, I noticed my sibling all huddled around a bulletin board in the living room, they seemed like they were having a very intense conversation-er... argument. Getting closer, Canada was the first to notice me. He gave me a little smile and a wave, making the others look in my direction.

"(Y/n)! Just in time, come here!Come here!" America seemingly jumped at me and pulled me to the couch in front of the board. Getting a good look at it, I now noticed what was on it. It was the faces of other country humans, some of them had red marks on the top of their photos and others had green ones. I noticed one of the photos had a large red lines on it. Russia. Not surprising as I noticed the red marker in Ames hand.

"What's this..." I asked with slight disappointment, fully expecting a lecture. "Glad you asked..." Australia started. He took the marker from America and pointed it at the board. "This right here is a list of code you will be following for the meeting tomorrow" America snatched it back, giving him a glare. "The ones in green are good guys, you can talk to them." He pointed to a photo of North Korea with a large red X on it. "But those with red marker are bad, you don't talk to them, in fact don't even look at them" He tapped the board repeatedly.