𓆩♡𓆪 Confrontation

𓆩♡𓆪

I slammed my car door closed and took a second to catch my breath after what I had witnessed. I knew I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself from following Un, only to see him at the freaks house.
Why him!
Why is it always him!
I felt anger flooding through me and threw my phone down in rage. 'Calm down calm down its okay. Everything's fine' I whispered to myself while taking deep breaths. Everything was okay... but it wasn't.

"Shit..."

I placed the nuckle of my finger in my mouth and bit down slightly to control myself soon taking a look at my discarded phone. It laid silently, the screen now broken on the edges. Shouldn't have thrown it that hard but whatever, I got what I needed. Picking up the phone, I scrolled through the photos I had taken of that freak. It was more than enough for now, but I'd have to be back later, that I was certain of.

Taking one last glance of the house in the distance, I felt a sinking dark feeling in the pit of my stomach and smirk make its way to my face. I wouldn't have to wait long now, but then again. Good things come to those who wait, and I'd be willing to wait as long as it took.

——————————

(Y/n) POV

"Alright I'm off" I yelled to Canada who had been sitting on the couch working on his computer. He looked to be very focused and didn't respond right away but sure enough waved goodbye after a few seconds. I smiled and walked outside, closing the door after me.

Running down the street, I put in my headphones and began playing the weird happyish music that reflected my mood. It had been almost a full month since I went to my first world meeting, and in that time I could confidently say I was doing quite well.

I had started talking to a few more countries and even made a few new friends. By new friends I meant I had spoken to them more than once but we're gonna pretend it's more. Anyway, in that time, Un had completed nearly all of the challenges I had given him. In less than a matter of hours mind you, and frankly, I needed to step up my game. The guy was too smart for me and it was starting to show.

Coming up on my destination, I ran up to the front gates of the local park and took a look around for the familiar country I was supposed to meet. Off in the distance, Germany sat by the edge of the lake, his glasses laying on the floor next to him as he watched the water in silence. "Germany!" I got his attention and ran over when he looked up at me.

"Oh there you are" He smiled and moved his glasses for me to sit down next to him. "I hope you weren't waiting long"
"Nein, I got here just a while ago"
As he spoke his eyes drifted back to the lake, mine following. "...What? You wanna swim?" I asked making him flinch, a light blush appearing on his cheeks. "Wha- Nein! I- uh... just looking is all" He sighed and placed his glasses back on, turning his head to the side and pouting slightly.

"Aw, your too cute sometimes ya know that" I laughed noticing the side eye that followed. "Whatever, just- what did you need me for again?"
I gasped at the remembrance of what I came for and sat up on my knees, soon I shuffled my way to the confused German and sat on his lap like a child talking to Santa. "Well you see my good man, I need your help coming up with riddles for a game im playing" He raised an eyebrow.

"Riddles? I know nothing of riddles. I don't think I can-"
"Shhhhh" I put placed a finger in his nose. "Your not here to give me riddles, your here for inspiration! That and I kinda just wanna hang out with you today"
I noticed the shine in his eyes as I mention wanting to hang out with him. "Really?" "Yeah, I wanna go get food but not alone so your coming with"
"Oh"
Germanys face fell plain with no Emotion as if he was thinking about something. "Hey you good over there?" I waved my hand in front of his face to get his attention again only making him flinch and push me off of his lap abruptly. "Ah! rude!" I pouted, going to stand as he did.