Future (Tony/Steve)

Steve and Tony have been fighting a lot.

"Tony you don't care about anyone but yourself!", Steve roared.

"That's not true! I do care! I care a lot"Tony yelled back.

"No you don't", Steve said as he turned around and left.

Tony hates Steve. He really does. All they do is fight non-stop. Tony feels sad because he does care. He knows he's not good at showing it but he would put himself in danger to save the people he cares for.

Brue texts Tony to come to the lab. Tony comes down to the lab in 5 minutes. 

"Bruce, what's up?"

"Stephen left his sling ring".

"Don't worry I'll take it to him", Tony said with a smile.

Bruce just nodded.

Tony left the avengers compound and went to his Stark Tower. Tony wanted to see if he could use Stephen's sling ring to time travel and that's exactly what he did. 

"Take me five years into the future", he said as he held his hand out with the sling ring. 

A portal opened and he walked in. He stepped onto the grass and closed the portal. He couldn't believe he was in the future. He wore sunglasses and a black hat to disguise himself. 

He picked up a newspaper and was shocked by what he saw.

The headline wrote:

Tony Stark and Steve Rogers are getting married in one month. The wedding is in Hawaii. 

Tony couldn't believe what he was seeing. He didn't like Steve romantically since Steve annoyed him so much. Tony folded up the newspaper and put it in his jacket pocket.

He walked to the avengers compound. Lucky enough he remembered the password to get in. He walked into the lab and Bruce looked at him weirdly.

"Tony, you look different,'' Bruce replied.

"Yeah, that's because I'm past Tony from 5 years ago".

"What? You can't be here. More importantly you can't run into your future self". 

"Why?"

"The timeline will mess up", Bruce answered.

"Well, I'm not going to be here long. Can I ask you something?"Tony asked.

"What is it?"

"Me and Steve? How the fuck did that happen?"

"That's why you shouldn't have come to the future."

"Yes I know that now but I need to know", Tony said looking at Bruce.

Bruce sighed and said"Steve is in love with you. He always has been. From day one. He thinks you and him will never happen."

"He told you all this?"Tony asked.

"Yeah. I'm the only person who knew that he liked you".  

Tony was lost for words.

"Do you like him?" Bruce asked Tony.

"I don't know", Tony admitted.

"You'll know for sure enough... in the future", Brue said with a smile.

"Yeah, I will".

"I think it's best if you leave now before future Tony catches us".

Tony laughed and nodded. "Thanks, Bruce".

"Any time Tony".

Before Tony left he gave  Bruce a quick hug and went back to his own time. When he got back. He drove to Stephen's place and knocked on the door. Stephen opened the door.

"Hey Tony, what are you doing here?"

"You forgot your sling ring", Tony said as he handed the ring to Stephen.

"Thank You, Tony, for returning it".

"No Problem", Tony said with a smile.

Tony drove back to the Avengers compound. He found Steve in the kitchen, he was making pop tarts. He looked at Tony and rolled his eyes.

"Steve, can we talk?"

"No."

"Steve, I'm sorry. I do care about you, I'm just not great at showing it".

Steve looked at Tony and just nodded. He was still sad.

Tony walked over to Steve and grabbed him by the face.

"Tony wha-"

Tony pressed his lip against Steves and kissed him sweetly. Steve returned the kiss. 

Steve couldn't believe Tony was kissing him. Steve was the first one to pull away.

"You- you like me?"Steve asked.

"Of course I do".

And the rest is history...