Pizza Night (Rick/Negan)

Me and my friend wrote this while we were in class and our professor was teaching so we had to write in the back of the class very secretly while trying to hide our smiles and not fidget during the steamy parts.

Rick and Negan have been friends for 2 years now and Rick is madly in love with Negan but doesn't know if he likes him back.

Rick invites Negan over to his apartment for pizza night.

At Ricks house:
Rick and Negan are standing by the kitchen table getting ingredients ready to make their pizza.

Rick begins getting the pizza dough ready, but has trouble shaping it. Negan sees and comes behind Rick to help him.

"Here let me help you with that", Negan whispers into Ricks ear. Rick's face turns bright red. Negan helps Rick shape the dough into a round smooth circle.

Rick backs away and turns to face the stove to hide his red face from Negan. "Well, I guess I'll start heating up the pizza sauce since you got the dough".

While Rick is stirring the sauce in the pan, he feels Negan staring at his back and gets nervous.

Negan starts checking out Rick's hot body. He licks his lips. God he's so fucking hot Negan says to himself. Negan goes over to Rick and looks at the sauce.

" I think the sauce is done now", he says in a smooth voice.

Rick looks down on his sauce and notices that it's smoking.

"Woah!", says Rick as he cuts off the burner and removes the pan while still stirring the sauce so it can cool down. Rick then feels Negan's hot body pressed up against his back while Negan grabs the spoon their hands accidentally brush together. Rick turns around facing Negan.

" I got this", says Negan while he stirs the sauce.

Negan finishes stirring the sauce and starts spreading the sauce on the pizza dough with a spatula. Rick grabs the cheese and opens the bag. He then sprinkles the cheese on top of the pizza.

Negan looks at Rick and grins. "wanna know what's gonna make the pizza taste even better?".

"What?"

" Hot sauce", Negan says grinning.

" I'm not a big fan of hot sauce, but go ahead", Rick says.

He watches Negan pour a lot of hot sauce on the pizza. Rick begins to panic since he knows he can't handle the heat. Negan puts the pizza in the oven and Rick starts the timer.

"Let's go pick a movie to watch while we eat the pizza later", Rick tells him.

" Okay, what movie are we watching?", Negan asks.

" How about...... a Hallmark movie".

"Uh.... fuck no Rick. That's to fucking corny", Negan cringed. " How about we watch Love Actually?"

" Like that is any better than a Hallmark movie you weirdo, but ok, I'm down to watch it, as long as you'll enjoy it".

" Aww Rick. I can't with you".

Rick blushes like a teenager who just saw his crush walk in. Rick puts the movie on, and they sit down on the couch.

About ten minutes into the movie...

"Rick you look like Mark in the movie", Negan tells him.

" How dare you! No I don't, I'm much better looking than that!"

" I know you are", Negan said while touching Rick's chin.

They both grin like a little child at each other. Rick faces the T.V. While Negan continues to look at Rick. Negan carefully lifts his arm over Rick and puts his arm around Rick's shoulder. Rick turns to look at Negan and they both start to lean in to each other.

Negan kisses Rick sweetly and softly on the lips. Rick returns the kiss. Ricks hands trail up Negan' s body and he rests his hands on Negan' s hair. Negan pulls Rick closer to him. The kiss starts to get more intense and Negan pushes Rick down on the couch and gets on top of him. Rick moans slightly as he feels Negan's hand slide up his shirt. Their kisses start to slow down and they stare at each other. Rick sniffs the air and they both gasp.

" Oh shit the pizza! ", Negan yells as he gets up quickly and runs over to the smoking oven. He pulls out the pizza. " Well there goes pizza night", Negan sighs.

Negan turns to Rick and asks", Wanna get Chinese?"

" Hmm... Sure, only if we go to Golden Wok, since you burned the pizza".

Negan grinned and said" You got yourself a deal, Rick fucking Grimes".