Red (Matt/Frank)

The Punisher(Frank Castle and Daredevil ( Matt Murdock)
Warning: This chapter will only have smut.

In Matt's bedroom:

Frank forcefully kissed Matt hard. Their teeth were bumping into each other. He pushed Matt backward onto the bed so that he was on top. Frank continued kissing him hard and desperately. The Matt moaned in pleasure as his boyfriend slid his hands up his white button-up shirt. Frank was coming off aggressively but the Matt didn't care since he was enjoying the sensation too much. He knew Frank wouldn't hurt him in any way.

Frank began breaking away from the kiss and looked Matt in the eye with a sly smile on his face. " Red your so fucking gorgeous. I wish you could see how beautiful you are".

Matt chuckled." I already know since you tell me every day how beautiful I am", he whispered in Frank's ear. His lips softly brushed against his flushed ear.

Frank grinned at him and started undoing to the buttons on Matt's shirt but soon got frustrated and ripped his shirt open, making a tear appear on his shirt. Frank tore his shirt completely off and started nibbling on his neck. He started nibbling downward and began biting at his collarbone. A few soft moans escaped Matt's mouth. Matt began to harden and he could feel Frank hardening too. Frank began grinding his erected shaft hard against Matt's. Matt moaned loudly. He dug his nails into Frank's back as he held on tightly. Matt's whole body was flushed red and sweaty. Frank loved hearing his sexy moans.

Frank continued moving downward. He stopped when he reached Matt's dark pants. He quickly unbuckled Matts pants and he pulled his pants down along with his briefs. Frank admired the sight in front of him. Frank started undoing his belt and pushed his pants and briefs down to his ankles, and took them off. Lastly, he pulled his black shirt over his head threw it on the floor.

Frank grabbed the lube of the nightstand and started prepping Matt. He carefully stretched him open, afterward he pulled his fingers out and lined his shaft up with his entrance and pushed deep inside making Matt gasp in pain.

" Goddamn you're so fucking tight", grunted Frank.

Frank started thrusting into Matt slowly and gently but then his trusts became roughly and fast. Matt gripped unto the bedsheets tightly. His nails were digging into the mattress that Matt was for sure he was going to rip the sheets.

" Fuck...Fuck!", Matt rasped.

Matt pressed his heated body up against Frank's. Frank held onto Matt's face with his hands and slowly his hands gravitated upward to his perfect hair. He pulled tightly on Matt's hair. Matt dug his nails into Frank's side's as he continued fucking him hard.

" Frank", he gasped out.

Matt was trembling with excitement.

Frank pulled Matt's hips down hard, digging into his back. Matt was buried into Frank's chest. He was turning into a whimpering mess. Frank was slamming into him hard. With each trust, Matt's moans grew louder and louder. He was shaking frantically in pleasure. Frank rammed into the nerve the made Matt feel like shockwaves of electricity was running through his veins.

" More, more. There... Don't stop", Matt desperately pleaded for more pleasure.

" Needy, huh?", panted Frank.

" Oh shut...up", Matt muffledly groaned in the crook of his neck. Matt was feeling intoxicated. His heart was racing fast. His body was burning up and he felt like he was drowning in pleasure. Matt could feel a hot sensation begin rotating inside him. "Frank...I'm gonna cum", he breathlessly said as he held onto to Frank's shoulders tightly.

" Don't worry, I gotcha sweetheart".

" Frank!", Matt yelled his lover's name loudly as he came hard, shooting his cum all over Frank's chest.

A deep growl escaped Franks mouth as intensely came violently, shooting his wet warm semen into Matt. Matt shuddered as he moaned out Frank's name once again.

Frank lazily trusted into Matt one more time before collapsing on top of him. Frank ran his fingers lightly over Matt's Palm and intertwined their fingers with his.

" I love you, Red", he murmured.

" I love you too Frank", Matt smiled.

Frank made eye contact with Matt and smiled at him. Frank gently pulled out of Matt and collapsed beside him.

" I'm hungry", Frank announced.

Matt smirked and looked at his boyfriend who was staring at the ceiling above him. " I am not surprised".

Frank chuckled and asked" Wanna go out? And get pizza?" Frank shifted in bed and looked at Matt who was grinning back at him.

" Sure why not. I'm starved", Matt said.

Both men got dressed and headed off to The Cheesecake Factory, they were originally going to get pizza but Matt insisted on going there because he said he was tired of eating pizza. Frank couldn't say no to his lover so they went there. Frankly, the main reason Matt wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory was that he wanted to get the cheesecake and he wasn't going to share any of his cheesecake with Frank no matter how badly he wanted some.