Harrisco/Mickray

Note: This story is longer... It's over 7000 words.

The legends are visiting Star Labs for a few weeks before they go back and capture villains.

Ray is helping Cisco out on a new project and Ray decided to ask", Cisco are you seeing anyone?"

"Surprisingly enough, I'm single", Cisco answered.

"Is there anyone you like?", Ray asked.

Cisco decided to tell Ray the truth since he knew he could trust Ray.

"Yeah, but you gotta promise not to tell anyone".

"I promise Cisco".

"In that case, I like Harry", Cisco confessed.

"Harry Wells?"

Cisco nodded. "That's the one".

"Are you going to tell him how you feel then?"

Cisco shook his head. "I'm pretty sure Harry is straight. I don't want to ruin our friendship, to be honest".

"Well I can help you out with that problem"

Cisco looked at Ray confused. "How?"

"Well, you see I like one of the legends..."

"Sarah?", Cisco asked.

Ray shook his head. ", No Mick".

"Mick Rory!?", Cisco said a little too loudly.

"Keep your voice down", Ray hissed. "I don't want Mick to find out yet".

"Sorry, So what's the plan?"

"We pretend to date and then we see if Mick and Harry get Jealous", Ray said.

Cisco did like that idea. This meant he would be able to tell if Harry is jealous.

"I'm in, when do we start?", Cisco asked.

"We can start now if you want".

"Okay, Wanna tell everyone we are dating at Dinner time", Cisco grinned.

"Most definitely, Cisco".

Dinner came around the corner, the legends invited Team Flash into the time ship. They had a big table. Everyone sat around the table. Cisco sat next to Ray. Harry sat next to Martin Stein. Mick was a few chairs away from Ray.

Everyone had a good time and ate lots of good food. Cisco texted Ray if he was ready and Ray sent a thumbs up.

Ray stood up and asked for everyone's attention. "So I have big news, I've been in love for a while and that person felt the same back and now we are together".

Everyone was confused and started asking questions.

"Haircut, I didn't think you had it in you...", Said Mick.

"Well, you were wrong Mick".

"So who is it?", Sara asked.

Cisco stood up next. "It's me".

Everyone was in shock and they didn't know how to react.

"I know you guys weren't expecting this but me and Cisco are in love", Ray admitted.

Harry hated this so much. He wanted Cisco and he was planning on telling Cisco how he felt for a while now and now he won't have a chance to. Harry had to get out of there. "I gotta- I just remembered there's something I need to do", Harry said as he stood up and left.

And that's when Cisco knew Harry was in fact in love with him. Wasn't hard to tell now. Cisco was going to let this charade go on for a week at least. He wants to see Harry jealous.