Negan is mean to Rick

Negan and Rick are police officers in this AU. 

Negan is extremely rude to Rick. He's always playing countless pranks on Rick. Today he saw Rick carrying stacks of papers and he held his foot out and tripped Rick. Rick fell to the ground and Negan laughed. Negan walked off, Rick was pissed off, he didn't understand why Negan was so mean to him. 

Rick picked up all his papers. He went to his desk and he ended up having to reorganize all his papers and that took him almost an hour to do. 

Negan went to the break room and saw Rick's potato salad and peanut butter sandwich in the fridge. Negan grinned widely. He took Rick's food out. He grabbed the salt and poured salt all over the potato salad. He grabbed a spoon and mixed it. He did the same with the peanut butter sandwich. He put Rick's food back in the fridge and walked away. He went back to his desk and was talking to Daryl Dixon. 

Rick stared at the conversation for a bit before turning his head back to the computer screen. He filled out some paperwork. He got out of his seat and went to the kitchen. He returned back with his food. Negan was slightly snickering and he couldn't wait for Rick to take a bite of his food. 

Rick took a bite of his peanut butter sandwich and immediately spit it out. He gagged on it. He saw Negan laughing at him and he knew he was behind this. He walked over to Negan's desk and crossed his arms.

"What do you want Rick?"Negan asked, smirking.

"I know you ruined my food. You owe me food now".

"I don't owe you shit Rick and you wanna know why? It's because you don't know if I did it or not", Negan said in a harsh tone.

"Of course, it was you Negan. I'm literally the only person you hate", Rick angrily said.

"Who said I hate you?"

"It's how you treat me, Negan!"

"I thought I treated you nicely?"

"Oh my god! I hate you", Rick said as he left and returned to his desk.

This made Negan laugh even more.  Rick was so furious.

Ever since they met Negan has had it out for Rick

How they met:

Rick walked into the police station and saw the hottest guy he ever laid eyes on. He wanted to introduce himself but he was so nervous. It took him a full week to gather up the courage to meet Negan. Rick waited till lunch. 

When it was lunchtime, Rick walked up to Negan and asked", I know we don't know each other but I was wondering if we could um... get to know each other over lunch. I'll pay", Rick said smiling. Hoping Negan would say yes but instead, that didn't happen. 

Negan gave a disgusted look to Rick and said:", Yeah no that's not going to happen in a million fucking years".

"Oh...uh. I'll just leave", Rick said as he turned around and left. He was so sad. He wasn't expecting rejection.

After that Negan just started being so cruel to Rick. Which broke Rick's heart. 

Rick went to the bathroom and while he was in the bathroom...Negan took out red food coloring from his bag and went over to Rick's desk. He quickly poured the food coloring onto Rick's chair and retreated back to his seat. Thankfully he didn't get any food coloring on his hands.  

Rick returned and sat down in his chair. Once he did that, he could feel wetness coming into his pants. He quickly stood up and saw a dark red substance all over his butt. This angered him so much. He looked at Negan, who was just laughing up the storm.