Rick misses Daryl (Rick/Daryl)

Text messaging 

Rick: Hey baby. I miss you. When do you get out of work at today?

Daryl: Seems like someone wants to get it on.😉

Rick: That's not entirely true. Anyway, wanna come over? Carl's at Lori's this weekend, so I got the whole house to myself. And I wanted to know if you wanted to come over and cuddle or watch a movie or something.

Daryl: I get out of work at 7:30 today.

Rick: Damn why so late?

Daryl: Because my fucking boss is making us work late as usual. Which sucks.

Rick: So does that mean you're not coming over? 😢😔

Daryl: I don't know yet. Sorry, Rick. It's just I have to work tomorrow at 6:00 in the morning and I need to get to bed early. What about next weekend?

Rick: Sure, I guess.

Daryl: Rick I'm really sorry. Is there any way I could make it up to you?

After Rick finished reading the text message. He threw his phone on the bed and left his bedroom.  He was sad and angry. Because of Daryl's job, the two rarely got to see each other and Rick missed Daryl like crazy. He wanted to be close to him every second of the day. He was so upset with Daryl for not wanting to come over that he ended up not texting him back. he wasn't in the mood to text him. Rick walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge, he took out the peanut butter and jelly and made himself a sandwich. And then he walked back up to his room and jumped onto the bed. he turned on Netflix and watched his show that was called The Good Place. Not even a minute later his phone buzzed and it was Daryl. He picked up his phone and Daryl left him several text messages.

Daryl: Rick?

Daryl: Hello?

Daryl: Rick I'm sorry. Please don't ignore me.

Daryl: Rick I promise to make it up to you next weekend when I come over.

Daryl: Rick! Damn it!

Rick: Wanna know how you can make it up to me?

Daryl: Yes, I really do.

Rick: Well then come over after work.

Daryl: Rick seriously? I told you already I can't come over tonight. I have to work in the morning.

Rick: Then why don't you go home, pack all your belongings and move in with me.

Daryl: What?

Rick: I miss you like crazy. I wanna be with you every day but you're always working until late at night like every single day. I just wanna spend time with my boyfriend. What do I have to do to just to get to see you? I fucking swear Daryl.

Daryl: Rick I know I work a lot, but I need the money. You don't get it. You have a good job that pays well and my job I rarely make enough money to pay for all my bills. So I'm sorry that we can't hang out that often.

Rick: Then move in with me and you can sell your house. Because at least then I can see you every night before I go to bed. Please, Daryl, think about it.

Daryl: I don't know. What about Merle though.

Rick: Daryl your brother is in prison and he's going to be there for a while. You can't protect him forever. He's going to have to get a job like you, get his own apartment and start paying his own bills.

Daryl: Damn it. I hate when your right.

Rick: So what do you say about moving in?

Daryl: I wanna do it. I miss you a lot to. I'm gonna call in a sick day tomorrow. 

Rick:😀😄

Daryl:😙

Rick: 😍💖

Daryl: Aww! I'll be over at your house around 8:30.

Rick: I can't wait. Does that mean that we get to shower together?

Daryl: Yes. It does.

Rick: For sure now I can't wait. Hurry up and get here.

Daryl: I'll be there in 4 hours and 13 minutes.

Rick: Aww.

Daryl: 💖💖💖 I love you.

Rick: I love you to baby. 💖