Ironstrange in LOVE

Stephen is hanging out with Wong. They are watching movies together... Stephen won't shut up about Tony.

"So today Tony texted me the funniest joke this morning and I can't stop laughing about it", Stephen said laughing.

Stephen went on and on about Tony. 

"Last week Tony told me to watch Blades of Glory and it was the dumbest movie ever but I loved it. So that's the next movie we are watching".

Wong just let his friend talk up the storm about Tony. He knew Stephen had a crush on Tony. He wasn't stupid but getting Stephen to admit that was going to be hard. Wong thought about asking Tony if he had a crush on Stephen but he thought Tony would deny it. Wong was going to find a way to get Stephen and Tony together. He would find a way.

"Tony just texted me and asked me if I wanted to go ice skating with him! What should I say?"Stephen asked as he turned his head toward Wong. 

" Say yes?", Wong said. 

"I'm a bit nervous, to be honest", Stephen replied.

Wong rolled his eyes and quickly stole Stephen's phone out of his hands.

"Wong no! Give me my phone back!"Stephen yelled as he threw himself at Wong and tried to grab his phone back.

Wong was too fast and he texted Tony back. And the text was sent...

Tony got all excited when he saw that Stephen texted back. Stephen said yes and Tony couldn't believe it.

Tony: Awesome! I'll pick you up at 7.

Stephen was still trying to get his phone back and Wong saw the text and got so happy.

"Wong! Stop! Give me my fucking phone!"Stephen continued to yell as he tried to grab his phone again but Wong pushed Stephen off of him and ran to the bathroom and locked it.

He texted Tony back quickly.

Tony's phone buzzed quickly and he looked at the message Stephen sent and got so happy. 

Stephen: Can't wait to see you tonight! XOXO

Stephen opens a portal to the bathroom and yanks his phone from Wong and closes the portal so Wong can't follow him. Stephen reads the messages that Wong sent and grunts loudly. 

Wong comes out of the bathroom and is giggling. "You have 4 hours until your date starts".

"Why the fuck did you send XOXO! Now Tony's going to think something!"

"Well, at least Tony will know you love him", Wong grinned.

"Fuck off. I'm going home", Stephen said with anger.

"Text me when your date ends!"

"It's not a fucking date Wong!"

Stephen left and went home. Now he had to find an outfit to wear on the date. 

His phone buzzed and it was another text message from Tony.

Tony: If you don't know how to ice skate. Don't worry I'm an amazing teacher.

Stephen couldn't help but giggle at that message.

Stephen: I bet you are!

Tony and Stephen spent the rest of the day picking out the best outfit to wear. 

Tony's Outfit: