Prologue/Bio

Y/n looks:

Powers: Lots of them

Personality: caring, flirty, clever, smart, sly, chaotic (Sometimes), 

likes: teaching, her students, reading, magic, women and men (but prefers women more)

dislikes: not listing to her studies, annoying people (turns her off to easily), people who keep asking her out. Anderson

Bio: You where once called a beast class servant, but sense you got bored of mostly being powerful a good portion of the time, you were about to give up and blow up the planet where you come from. But due to a master and his servants they were with able to stop you in time. For once you were okay with this, you lost for once. But you always wonder what it would feel like to be a teacher or say least. How it would feel to be a human again, you were given this chance when a certain A.I came to you after you were beaten, she gave you a offer. By giving up your status as a servant you can live as a human. And that meant your powers, so you will live a normal life. But you wanted a new start and so you told the A.I to take you somewhere else were nobody will remember you. And so you wanted all your powers at the same time, she did not mind she did try to trick you but. You got the best of the A.I, by using your last remains of powers. You sealed all your powers into you right before your send off. So the A.I can't get them, and once you landed you can destroy the seal anytime, so you did so right off the bat. You lost your servant status, but you had all your powers to help you. So when you got to this world you had a good amount of knowledge due to a certain blue hair child you won't name. And now you live a peaceful life...........Yeah right we all know how these fking stoires work. You got a house but by tricking a few people. And so you got your hands on the one you wanted most and so our story starts with your home.

Y/n Pov:

I was laying in on my chair next to the pool it was nice. A good day for to get some color, but it did not matter sense I don't care about that kind stuff. But I can sense many things wrong with the school I working at, devils to say the least. And fallen all around, but does not matter sense I just want to enjoy most of my life.

I might be using my powers for selfish reasons but I don't care, I just want a house to myself

I might be using my powers for selfish reasons but I don't care, I just want a house to myself. And have a fun job to say the least, besides the little pervs cute kids but can be annoying as hell. I look over my tablet and see who is falling my class it seems to be Issei and some girl name Asia as well.