To save us all

(Sorry it's been awhile since I've done this but, I've been getting busy lately, and went out of country. And got a new computer. Anyways time to write again.)

Y/n looks down at the king of knights with a smile of satisfaction. As she grabs her night stick. As she points at him.

Y/n: "Tell me oh knight of Camelot. Or should I say great king, what would you do to me?"

Aruther: "I will kill you..."

Rias: "What please Aruther don't fight our teacher."

Aruther: "I'm sorry I can't allow a beast class servant loose."

As he gets his blade ready, I knew how powerful he was this might be fun.

Y/n: "Nobody join our fight; it will be just us."

As a blue flame comes next to me.

Y/n: "What do you want assassin?"

Everyone but Aurthur and Y/n's servants. And herself they felt a weight of dread and felt that death's wings have covered the field of battle.

Assassin: "Contractor tis time we leave with need's haste. For thou must get ready for something bigger."

Y/n: "Tch you right, thanks assassin. King of knights how about we do this another time kay bye bye. Let's meet again students."

Y/n: "Come archer come lancer we must leave."

Sith: "Fine."

As Sith plays with a phone she just bought trying to get the latest high heels. And Melusine follow after, them.

Aurthur: "Don't run away from me."

Issei was about to attack the king but Kiba stops him in time.

Kiba: "Issei don't that weapon he has is far stronger than the Excalibur, we just fought. So don't."

Issei: "Bastard was about to attack Y/n senpai."

Kiba: "I know but what he has is power and even if you boosted up, it won't do much."

Aruther: "Thank you young knight. But are you are friends with Y/n if so, please don't get in my way, I don't want to hurt you guys."

As he walks away with only sounds of metal to be heard. As the knight is gone into the city waiting for a moment to strike again.

Sith: "Hey master what will you do with that king?"

Y/n: "Matters not at the moment I can summon another powerful servant to face him, but I won't for the time. So for now our friendly Assassin will face him of the time being. Got it Sith...*Sighs* man I knew my magical energy might drag others here, but this is to much."

Lancer: "Master what would you have us do?"

Y/n: "For now lay low I will erase my exist from that school the kids go to. Don't want any more problems."

Y/n: "Now let us be off."

As a veil of darkness covers the group and Y/n gives a strange sense of unease about her actions now.

It cuts to Azarael enjoying his coffee, as he saw the whole battle from a distance.

Azarael: "Seems the chest board is set. Who will be the victor of this war, we got a lot of people playing. Devils, Angels, Fallen, now otherworld's. Seems they don't like each other..."

Azarael: "Best let those people fight it out for it seems they might be the easiest for them to fight each other."

As he knows that he can't beat them with the other factions or such, so he best thinks it's for them to attack each other from the inside out. For what he does not know they are not there for control.

Veil drops by next to Azarael.

Azarael: "You got a look at them what do you think of the otherworld's people?"

Veil smiles to himself enjoying knowing Y/n, and the people he just saw are far more powerful than he thought.

Veil: "I wish to know how to beat Y/n and the people she knows."

Azarael: "Not the best course of action Veil, you will die before you even noticed it."

Veil: "Oh?"

Azarael: "Look right after you left more come."

As he points out that, three people next to Y/n. And Veil felt the surge of power but one of them made him feel dread and fear, as if death was breathing next his ear.

Veil: "Who is the man in mask?"

Azarael: "Don't know but he gives off vibes of true death itself...But you see what I meant now. Y/n is stronger than we thought."

As he drinks his coffee again as he just looks at the scene where it only focus on Y/n.

Azarael: "Hopefully she is with us. Now Veil get ready okay we got a meeting to get ready for, the future."

Veil: "About the whole incident fine then will do."

Azarael thinks to himself how he would get Y/n, to join the meeting. For it might be his ace in the hole to stop the otherworldly threats.

A few days later, Y/n has not been seen for awhile and nobody remembers, her for she erased. Herself from their minds and consciences. She was nothing more than a ghost no someone that never existed.

But the only people who remember her are the ORC and the others. They were heartbroken, and so they only focused what they need to do and get ready for the future meeting.

As the days went on Sirzechs was in his office when the lights, turn off. He felt a strange power and sighs.

Sirzechs: "Nice to see you again Y/n been awhile sense we last talked."

Y/n: "It sure has, tell me Sirzechs I know you see me as a threat. Do you wish to face me or leave me as is?"

Sirzechs: "You helped save my sister, so I see you as a friend does that count?"

Y/n: "Sirzechs I'm not fool you have all sorts of stuff that was trying to prevent me from coming in. I will say this I know of you guys from other factions are calling me and where I come, from otherworld's." 

She walks past the window in his office as she stares into the red clouds.

Y/n: "I'm just wondering that do you wish for me or any of us to go to the meeting?"

She says with a smile on her face, and she was still beautiful and had an alluring way she said it. As her hand was on the drapes of the window.

Sirzechs: "It would be helpful for us to know where you fall into this. We don't know if you bad or good?"

Y/n: "I ask you then, if I wanted to I can destroy it all. But I won't so I will say that, I'm under my own banner where I pick where I want to go. And who I pick with."

As she a veil of water this time envelopes her whole body. As there was a bit of a mischievous laughter towards her leaving. Sirzechs does not know how to deal with her so he must find a way to strike a deal.

As he was alone the main office room bust open, with guards coming in, and his wife looking around area.

Guard 1: "You okay our lord?"

Sirzechs: "Everything is good just met someone again hoping to save us all."

As he was very worried for the worlds and hoping he finds a way to stop. The Otherworld's from destroying the other factions and keep there reality safe from any other threats such as Y/n.

(Bit of a short one but I'm okay with the pacing and such but now omage1 out and hopefully you enjoyed this one.)