III and VI and Blade

As the ORC was walking towards the school, Rias got this sudden feeling of evil.

She turns around looking at the sky to see the fallen angel.

Kokabiel: "Why hello there child and sister of Sirzechs."

Rias: "Who the hell are you?"

Kokabiel: "Kokabiel surprised you don't know me?"

Rias: "I do I just forget people that are like you annoying and with a big ego."

(Meanwhile in another universe)

Gilgamesh: "Achoo!"

Guado: "You good Gilgamesh?"

Gilgamesh: "Yeah I just got this sudden urge to hurt a child."

(Now back with the story)

Kokabiel: "Man seems you don't know don't you foolish girl."

Rias: "Everyone get ready for a fight."

Everyone got ready for a fight, as they did. Kiba runs into the school badly hurt, sense his last fight.

Issei: "Kiba where you been and why do you look like, you got out of a fight club."

Kiba: "No time this bastard has most of the fragments."

Akeno: "You mean Excalibur?"

Kiba: "..."

Kokabiel: "Freed you ready to have your own blade and the most powerful to ever be made."

Freed: "Fuck yeah I can't wait to show off my new blade, and bust a nut into some devil sluts."

Valper: "Freed come a bit down at least."

Freed: "Tch fine."

Kokabiel: "I can't wait when this blade comes together nobody will be able to stop us."

Issei does a dragon shot trying to hit down the fallen angel.

Kokabiel: "Oh my you missed."

Issei: "Yeah to grab your attention."

Kokabiel: "Seems to me you dumb dragon don't know anything about your place."

Issei: "I do fallen creeper."

Kokabiel: "Haha alright I will face you."

Kokabiel summons spears of light firing at the red dragon user.

Freed attacks Kiba and the other holy sword users.

Valper starts his ritual.

Valper: "It might not be at it's best but one thing's for sure, get the blades and the holy sword. Will be ours."

Across town:

Aruther was feeling magical energy clashing he starts to walk towards that area not knowing what might happened. 

Aruther: "I can sense unholy and holy magic not strong, but they might have answers."

The holy knight wondering if it's the larva state of beast VI or something else.

Back at Y/n's home:

There was no sight of the great woman or her workshop she seems to have died or did something else.

Y/n gets her hand out of some kind flesh like thing. Like coming out of a horror movie.

She takes a huge gasp of air and laughs like a psychopath.

Y/n: "Hahaha funny seems I inside of a stomach not any stomach, a homunculus stomach the one I made."

Y/n: "It did come in handy."