Kama the beast shows

Issei Pov:

I was having a great dream about my harem king. But something was up in this dream when I was looking around, I saw a child in a strange outfit. She had white hair, and she had no shoes or socks. As I was walking towards her a door shuts in front of my face, I was about reach and open it. Then I got sent flying away from her.

Issei: "WHAT THE H IS GOING HERE DDRAIG WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?"

Ddraig: "I don't know partner all I know is that we are still in a dream. And at the same time, we are in a different meaning of existence."

Issei: "ENGLISH DAMNIT?!?!"

Ddraig: "We are still asleep, but it seems are souls were taken away from our bodies into a different reality."

Issei: "WHAT THE BALLS?!?!"

???: "This is so fun to see such struggle."

Ddraig: "Who's there show yourselves."

???: "Why should I you're not my target I caught the wrong prey by accident."

Issei: "What do you mean."

As we were being sent flying all over the place. I started to notice this is a labyrinth this could be awhile how the hell do I get out of this shit. As I was thinking of a plan I fell on my ass, and everything was back to normal.

Issei: "Damn I think I broke my ass or something."

???: "Hmmm you can be used I guess."

Issei: "Who are you and what the hell you want from me?"

???: "I wanted another target, but you will do I guess."

Issei: "Tell me damnit."

???: "Oh yeah you don't know me let me show you who I am."

Kama: "Name is Kama and I'm here to take back Y/n

Kama: "Name is Kama and I'm here to take back Y/n."

What she knows teacher I got ready to her.

Kama: "Don't even think about in here you are just a bug when you are in my labyrinth you can't beat me."

Issei: "We don't know until I try."

Kama: "Man you sure are dense without a doubt. You do know if I wanted to I could have made you my slave right?"

Issei: "Sorry I don't go after lolis."

Kama: "Pffft hahahaha you sure are dumb you know that right. You don't know what Kama means in I am what everyone dreams for. If you wished, I could change to my natural from, but I don't show to myself to someone like you."

I have to find a way to get out of here.

Kama: "You can't dork in here you can't do anything not. But Issei let me ask you something do you truly know who Y/n is?"