Nugget

Y/n Pov:

I was a cafe. Thinking to myself about how I am going to rip BB and her little shits apart, BB was and always be a pain in my ass. Same for my other beast self Kama, little shit does not know when to back away.

Y/n: "Man this is going to be a pain to deal with."

???: "Master what should I do until then?"

Y/n: "Go ahead lancer and find something to do please."

???: "You sure I know your powerful but what if your students see me?"

Y/n: "Eh who cares and besides Mélusine I will just say you're from afar."

She goes to the bathroom as I was thinking to myself I heard the door. From the women's bathroom open.

Y/n: "Welcome back my sweetheart of a Lancer."

Mélusine: "Shut up master I'm-I'm not sweet

Mélusine: "Shut up master I'm-I'm not sweet."

Y/n: "Awww but you're cute when you do that face Mélusine."

(Yes I will be going by her real name.)

I see her blushing from me whenever I give her a compliment, seems she can't handle to much of it.

Y/n: "Now Mélusine what do you think of this world and such?"

Mélusine: "It's stupid and strange."

Y/n: "Oh?"

Mélusine: "Let me refrain it better. This world and such suck, nobody can compare to the knights of my queen."

Y/n: "Oh you mean the witch queen she is a force of nature. She can even put a fight against me very powerful."

Mélusine: "Now master might I ask then why summon me?"

Y/n: "Oh?"

Mélusine: "I mean I know I'm strong and can even face the king of knights in a fair fight, but why me. I'm just wandering that's all because not because I hate it, I'm just curious?"

Y/n: "Mélusine if I've brought the king of knights here it would have been a more of a fight between me and her. I don't want to do that because I know without a doubt we would fight to the death. She and her prototype will do anything to slay beast class servants."

Mélusine: "True I'm surprised you did summon the king of assassins?"

Y/n: "Oh he's not what he used to be at the moment, I can only grant his grand status if I've become a beast class, I don't want that and besides he's just as dangerous as the king of knights."

As we kept on talking, I heard the doors chime and see my favorite little white head devil.

Y/n: "KONEKO COME HERE DEAR."

I said in such in an excited tone.

Koneko: "Teacher?"

She spots Mélusine and felt shock for some reason. She orders her drink and food and sat with us.