Beast class

Y/n: "Kids these two are here to help out for a bit. For my upcoming battle."

Rias: "What do you mean Y/n?"

Y/n: "It means, you kids will have to deal with your own work. For a while, I won't be able to help for a bit. These people are my enemies."

Akeno: "Y/n can you explain a little bit?"

Y/n: "Well I don't mind sense almost everyone is here."

She get's up and smiles as she did, she claps her hands, twice. As soon as she did, they were at an oil platform.

Koneko: "Why are we in an oil platform?"

Y/n: "This is where I lost my battle against, the master from my world."

Kiba: "Master?"

Y/n: "Hehe forgotten about that, a master can summon servants like these two here. They are powerful and can do much damage, Rias if you were to fight Tristain how do you think that will go?"

Rias: "I can sense her magical output and to be honest she can hurt me badly. Most of all she can kill me."

Tristain: "Tots."

Y/n: "Yes you are right Rias, servants are powerful beings from legends and myths and such, that you can summon them. Though you must be a master."

Koneko: "Question you are telling this, what makes us not want to try this out for ourselves."

Y/n: "Koneko you have a great question but hold onto it. There are many classes, these two are Lancer and Archer, Lancer being a powerhouse hand to hand and sword play."

Kiba: "But she's a lancer?"

Y/n: "Kiba she might hold a sword and such, but it's what they have as there legend that counts. Because she does hold two lances but she does not go into that form."

Mélusine: "Master is right, servants can have a sword and still be called an archer. For a legend can have many weapons."

Tristain: "Yo master can we fight them?"

Y/n: "Oh eager are we?"

Tristain: "More like I want to get this training done and over with."

Y/n: "Hold on princess."

Tristain: "Fine."

Y/n: "Anyways there are 7 main classes, goes from the Knight class, Saber, Archer and Lancer. The cavalier class which holds from Rider, Caster, Assassin and finally Berserker. Saber being the most powerful class."

Rias: "Really?"

Y/n: "Well it mostly depends on the legend and they have won the most holy grail wars from, what I've seen."

Akeno: "Holy grail war?"

Y/n: "Later, now the there is the extra classes. To many to name there is about 8 and I am part or used to be part of that class area."

Kiba: "Huh is this where you tell us about your back story now?"

Y/n: "Yes Kiba for you kids have been kind to me in some ways. I was evil one time."

Rias: "I don't believe that."

Y/n: "Oh Rias dear the only thing who can even hurt me a bit is big red, and he even loses to me. I have killed worlds and made them a part of my endless paradise of pleasure."

Akeno: "What class do you fall in?"

Y/n: "Beast class."

Koneko: "Beast class what are those?"