A ballerina who is ruthless

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: "Alright everyone as you can see this is Melt, I knew her from overseas she was a student of mine. So please treat her with respect."

I know who you are Melt the moment you attack one of these kids I will end you I will make sure this won't be a repeat like last time. I will make sure you die.

Melt: "Hello everyone if you wish to talk to me don't I care about two things one of them I won't say sense this teacher is here and dancing."

Guy 1: "Man her name she can melt my heart."

Guy 2: " Dude she is an tsundere even better."

Guy 3: " And dude them legs and them thighs."

Girl 1: "Oh man she is so pretty, and she can dance."

Girl 2: "Wonder if she can teach me to dance?"

Girl 3: "Why are overseas chicks so hot sometimes."

Melt: "Shut it maggots the more you speak Infront of me like I'm not here I makes me want to kick all your asses. Know your place trash for I am much stronger and much prettier than you all."

Students: "WHO DO-"

She gives an evil glare that can even send me chills sometimes she is not wrong she is strong she can rip apart a good portion of these kid without even trying. And even with Issei here he would win but will have troubles still. Same goes for Rias and the rest of the gang. Melt is no laughing joke there is a reason why she is a dancer. The kids all calm down and were to scared to do anything might because of her magical energy. She does love to deal pain to others so she might be hitting them with her magical energy. I clap my hands together.

Y/n: "Hiya alright Melt you can sit in the front of the classroom sense I know a lot about you."

Melt: "Hmph fine."

As she walks to her seat Infront of me.

Y/n: "Alright now class we are going to learn about something not many people know about. And it's about how are heroes remembered."

I'm hoping Issei pays close attention and same to Asia for I'm going need their help Melt is here meaning BB is not far behind so please please pay close attention.

Melt: "Why this it's easy."

Y/n: "You might the answers to them Melt but what of the other kids let them find out okay."

Melt: "Tch fine."

Y/n: "So who can answer."

Guy 1: "By there stories?"

Y/n: "Yes and what else?"

Guy 1: "Should that be it we know of king Aruther and his story." 

Y/n: "Yes that is true but what makes him so well-known though is it because of a wizard told your ancestors. Or is it because someone just said something random and started to become a thing. A hero is remembered by there actions and ideals some of you might not know who is Mata Hari."

Girl 1: "Um who is that?"

Y/n: "Point proven. Mata Hari was told to be a spy in WWl where she was killed. By the Ferance men."

Girl 2: "Does that make her a villain sense she was working with the Germany army."

Y/n: "Yes and no think of it as who's ideals make more sense to you. You see yourself as a hero but from another viewpoint you are the villain. So matters not there is just in both areas."

I look over the classroom and see Issei just looking at my boobs. As nobody else was looking at him in the back I used one of the hands I own smacking him across the damn head.