Nun and Horny Nun :) and religion

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: "I swear ads now are not fun like they used to be, anyways time to eat me some Reese's Puff to I'm hungry."

I think to myself how I am going to deal with the events that happened between me and BB and her well other selves. This world was going to be easy to live in but no BB had to come in a ruin it all. Man, this suck with so many powers I can go fight BB but going back in the mooncell will be an even playing field. And besides she's got numbers especially with Kama there she is a problem.

Few mins later:

Y/n: "Now what to do with that eye?"

I go to my workshop to see if it's doing anything, and it was just there. Doing nothing.

Y/n: "Can this speak to me can you speak you half eye bastard?"

Nothing.

Y/n: "Maybe if I give it to one of the kids they might get a power boost, the other half of the eye will be with me meaning nothing bad will happen. But best be safe than sorry."

As I was planning on who to give the half eye to I heard my doorbell.

Y/n: "Coming!!!"

I leave my workshop and hide it away. I go to my door to see a man.

Y/n: "Can I help you??"

???: "Yes please if it's okay can we have a moment of your time and spread the word of Jesus Christ."

Y/n: "Sorry but I don't do religion."

Y/n: "Ahhhhh." (Sorry let me fix that real quick...*Lots of stuff being broken. * Almost done...*Breaks a few more things. * There we go back to the show.)

I see two nuns at my door, and I know who they are the kids I felt from the school when the church became involve.

Y/n: "Hello can I help you two sweet things?"

Xenovia: "Yes can we speak to you."

Y/n: "A bit forward we just got to know each other just now, you sure like to take things to the next level."

Irina: "No what she means we know of you." 

Y/n: "Wow stalker much but I don't mind."

They both were blushing.

Y/n: "Just joking anyways come in and besides I need to speak to two as well."

They both walk in and sit down.

Y/n: "Tea?"

Xenovia: "Tea please and thank you."

Irina: "Can you add honey to mine."

Y/n: "Sure dear."

It was quite but I was to focus on making the tea.

Xenovia: "Can I ask you something miss?"

Y/n: "Call me Y/n you two already know who I am but I don't know anything about you, tell me about yourself while I'm making tea."

Xenovia: "My name is Xenovia, and this is my partner Irina, and we want to speak to anyone the church knows about. And it seems they know of you?"