How and Who

As moments after the meeting went by, BB and Y/n speak to each other about one thing.

Y/n: "There wondering why I left them high and dry."

BB: "Makes sense you did give them the middle finger of this point. I do want to ask though Y/n are we going to have a rematch like last time?"

Y/n: "Mhmmmm not yet, I'm only here because you can help me with something."

BB: "Oh does this mean I call back my daughters and such?"

Y/n: "Yes because we are on fair grounds for now..."

BB: "Hmmm okay, but another thing I want to ask Y/n you do know, that king guy is down there. Not only that if he gives them the info to make us run, he will do so."

Y/n: "Oh I know that's why we need to plan this right, so they don't come and ruin the fun."

BB: "Man being a beast class must be fun."

Y/n: "Fromer beast class I lost that title a long time ago, but I can still have fun with that old power...But the one thing I am glad is that."

BB: "Your assassin is on our side and not what he used to be."

Y/n: "Yes to be honest I hate grand servants they are a pain to deal with, hell facing one is enough to almost put me down. Or even beat me...But you knew this."

BB: "I did, but having two former beast class servants going at it might be fun."

Y/n: "So you want to see me and Kama go at it again?"

BB: "In a way yes, but that's for another time sexy. Now to the matter at hand what will you do next?"

Y/n: "Good question I guess to make sure Gaia does not know we are here, because if Gaig knows where here. That thing will send something to beat us. We can't allow that can we."

Y/n: "Well I do got a former grand assassin. But at the same time, we can't think to much of it because if we do...It could lead us to paranoia. For the time BB dear, what should we do?"

BB: "We can have fun with each other?"

Y/n: "So blunt to be honest it does sound fun. Maybe later, but for the time being. Let's enjoy our little chaos."

Y/n thinks about doing it right now, but at the same time to her she thinks it's best not to do it yet. 

As Y/n brings twirls with magic in-between her fingers as she does so. She holds the magic in her hands, and crushes it.

Y/n: "Man magecraft is such different to magic but matters all the same. Anyways now what do you think they are doing as we speak BB?"

BB: "It's best to wait and let it spew like a spark to a full-on flame. Like a wildfire let them think crazy about how we might attack any given moment. Once they think that we strike whenever we want, if not we can always bring them up to the mooncell."

Y/n: "Are you sure about that? if we do that they will die easily. Best I say they get to face a servant, which do you think would do well?"

BB: "Good question."

As the both of them think for a bit until BB looks at the reader. Now goes back to her normal self.

BB: "Oh I got it let's make this more fun and bring him in."

Y/n: "Wait are we thinking the same person?"

BB: "On three...one...two...three."

Y/n&BB: "Karna, Arjuna."

Y/n&BB: "...Really?"

Y/n: "Why did you pick Karna?"

BB: "Why did you pick Arjuna to be more specific which version is it alter...if so that would mean."