Oh Shit!

(I have nothing against Rias or the ORC just seeing them as villains is fun sometimes. Anyways story time.)

Kiba was walking in the rain looking for fragments of the holy sword or the real deal. Sword thinking, he can stop both sides of the holy weapons.

Kiba: "Hold on everyone I will destroy them all."

As he walks, he bumps into someone with a blue hoodie and caught a glimpse of, armor.

???: "Sorry about that."

Kiba: "Hey why do I sense holy magic and why do you have armor in the middle of the rain?"

???: "For training and I don't know what you're talking about holy magic?"

Kiba: "I know you have it you have the holy sword, Excalibur."

Kiba tries to strike down the person out of sheer anger, but what he does not know this is someone that he could never beat.

The blue hoodie man blocks the attack with his blade, but it was concealed with wind. Not evening showing it's true form.

Kiba: "Bastard I know it's under that wind."

???: "You seem to know about magic are you a master or a servant?"

Kiba: "Master or Servant...Wait you must be."

The man removes his hoodie.

Kiba: "So your the real deal

Kiba: "So your the real deal."

Arthur: "So you know of me, and this is my first time here. Who are you?"

Kiba: "Name is Kiba Yuuto and I'm going to destroy all the holy swords."

Kiba summons some swords and tires to go dual style, Arthur was someone who knew had to fight powerful warriors and knights this is not the first. Time, he fought someone like him.

Arthur: "You can also some swords as well, just like him this might be a challenge."

He remembers his fight with a certain golden king. (If you know u have my mad respect.) Kiba attacks with every angle he can get.

But the holy knight used his wind-based attacks to blast some of his swords away. Kiba does not let up and summons another blade he goes for the side for Arthur.

The king blocks it with his arm not even leaving mark on the armor. Kiba was surprised to see this king this strong he thought if he can attack his heart he can win. Now that he saw the blade hit no even leaving a mark his hopes were slim to none.

Arthur: "O-Wind."

As a gust of wind from the king's hands cause a huge explosion of wind. Making Kiba fall on the ground, he tries to get up. As he was trying the knight was about meet his end when the king , nearly took off his head.

Arthur: "I'm still holding back and yet you mange to survive not bad."

Kiba: "Tch SHUT UP!!"

Arthur: "..."