How and who (Preview)

As moments after the meeting went by, BB and Y/n speak to each other about one thing.

Y/n: "There wondering why I left them high and dry."

BB: "Makes sense you did give them the middle finger of this point. I do want to ask though Y/n are we going to have a rematch like last time?"

Y/n: "Mhmmmm not yet, I'm only here because you can help me with something."

BB: "Oh does this mean I call back my daughters and such?"

Y/n: "Yes because we are on fair grounds for now..."

BB: "Hmmm okay, but another thing I want to ask Y/n you do know, that king guy is down there. Not only that if he gives them the info to make us run, he will do so."

Y/n: "Oh I know that's why we need to plan this right, so they don't come and ruin the fun."

BB: "Man being a beast class must be fun."

Y/n: "Fromer beast class I lost that title a long time ago, but I can still have fun with that old power...But the one thing I am glad is that."

BB: "Your assassin is on our side and not what he used to be."

Y/n: "Yes to be honest I hate grand servants they are a pain to deal with, hell facing one is enough to almost put me down. Or even beat me...But you knew this."

BB: "I did, but having two former beast class servants going at it might be fun."

Y/n: "So you want to see me and Kama go at it again?"

BB: "In a way yes, but that's for another time sexy. Now to the matter at hand what will you do next?"

Y/n: "Good question I guess to make sure Gaia does not know we are here, because if Gaig knows where here. That thing will send something to beat us. We can't allow that can we."

(This is mostly to show what's to come, and what's bound to happen. So enjoy this little teaser until the full chapter is done. Anyways omage1 out. Have another pic for one of best girls.)

)