Chapter 30

JAMIE'S P.O.V

I had my head in my hands, I was trying on the gazillionth dress Lexi handed to me over the stall in "Gardenall's Wedding Shop". I mean what kind of name is Gardanell anyway? It sounds like an Italian Cuisine missing an "I" at the end. Gardenalli's? Nice ring to it. Oh g0d. I'm starting to think like Lexi.. This wedding thing is seriously going to mess me up. Who gets married so quickly anyway? But then again this is my sister.

She was the type of girl who would always be like "Oh well, I'm going to have a fairytale wedding with a tower high cake when I marry Darius when I get older and I'm gunna have a long flowing dress like Cinderella and a beautiful bunned- up hair. We are going to move into a castle and you will probably marry a toad" and blah blah blah, I pretty much zoned out and cranked up the water pouring over the dishes I was always forced to do.

For one, Kissing the frog is how the wonderful princes pop up because they know how it's like to be rediculed and treated like dirt. Of course; way back when I used to think that before her wedding day I'd pick up a dress at the tailors three sizes to big, dye her hair blue and pink, and put hot pepper spices in the cake since I probably wouldn't be allowed to have any anyways. But, I'm more mature considering I was five and she was six..

"How's it looking in there?!" Lexi called out from the outside of the stall. "I have five more for you to try on if you don't like it!" 

Can you imagine my face right now? I walked out of the stall and opened it.

"I look like a freaking white poodle" I gave her my best death stare. "Do you even know what the color choice of the wedding is?" I asked as I examined my awful dress.

"It's black for the maid of honor and bridesmades, white for the best men and the bride. Oh! It's also black for the groom." She smiled as she sat down and sighed with all the dresses up to her chin.

"Then why am I wearing white?!" I half joked-half yelled.

"Practice for when you walk down the aisle." she smiled evily at me, as she sorted through a bunch of black dresses in her hand.

"Give me the dress." I said holding out a hand. As she walked up to me I gave her a V-8, stuck out my tongue, and snatched a dress from her. Closing the door in the process.

3 long hours later..

Our places switched. Now Lexi is in the stall and Im on the couch as she is trying on dresses. I found a half decent one an hour ago, It was a black dress made by Teffeta. It's not that it was bad it was very pretty. Short with sequins on it, but I don't like dresses and the reality of this whole thing hit me.

My sister always bragged about how she would get married and have kids before I even found my mate. She was wrong about one of the three but I can't help but envy her for getting married and having kids in the near future when I'm still stuck inbetween hating my "love" of my life and accepting his love over everything in the world. When am I going to be the one is the White dress?..

When you are ready. Lexi said in my head. I forgot to block out my thoughts, I guess I had them open still from when she was choosing out dresses. I looked behind me and my eye widened at her dress, or should I say bikini.

"Want some dress with that skin? Is that your final decision miss thing?!" I gawded.

"Is it too much?!" Lexi started panicking.

"Not for me it's not but I think I'll have to hold Jack back or possibly kill him if he trys to come near you." I chuckled and her eyes widened.

"Jack is gonna be there?" she asked, then her cheeks grew red as she thought bout him in her head. 

I can still see and hear your thoughts, It's a two-way signal. ew. I reminded her as she thought, and I mean THOUGHT about Jack, just gross.

Sorry she said sheepishly.

"It's ok. And yes, he is going to be there. If I'm invited then so is he considering how he is the brother. Earth to Lexi! Hello!" I knocked on her head. 

"Ow! And oh yeah.. I forgot!" she smiled. 

"I see that. can we go? Pleaseeeeeee. Hannah has her dress, I have mine and you have your bikini so let's go. " I motioned to the cashier and Lexi rolled her eyes playfully at me. As we neared the cashier Lexi gave me one of her 'innocent' looks, which weren't so innocent. 

"It's a funny thing really! You see I forgot my wallet at home.." she trailed off since the hint was pretty obvious. Great not only do I have to go to the wedding but I have to pay for the dresses too! 

"Fine, but you owe me." I winked at Lexi, usually when I say she owed me it was just a joke.

"that will be $550." The cashier stated after she rung it all up. 

"Oh yeah, you deffinetly owe me now, Did you even check the pricetags?" I asked as I pulled out my Visa card.

"Yes.." she lied, she always trails off when she lies. 

"Mhmm" I eyed her.

"Well, we could always look for cheaper dresses-" she started as she looked around.

"Do you accept Visa?" I asked the cashier before Lexi could finish her sentence.

-----

"Next time. We are going to Walmart." I commented as I lugged the bags to the car.

"Walmart?!- No-" Lexi stopped and her eyes widened as she looked behind us. I lifted an eyebrow and looked in that direction. I hid behind the shopping bags, not that it did much good.

Without me noticing, Hannah walked up and took the bags. Darius and Jack were coming out of the men's section of Gardenell's. It was kind of stupid really. I mean who would have a store where the groom goes next to the store where the bride goes? What happened to not seeing the dress before the Wedding?.. or maybe that was the bride..

"Oh, Hi Darius." I said as they noticed us and approached us,Darius stopped by me and Jack helped carry the bags to my car with Hannah and the bags in his arms. I watched as he left us to where Lexi was by the open trunk, he put the bags in the car then shut the truck with Hannah still in his arms. He then put Hannah on the hood of my car and started chatting with Lexi while playing patty cake with Hannah. Kiss up.

I was about to say something to Darius who was eyeing me up and down with a sort of hunger in his eyes. When Hannah said the impossible.

"Uncle Darius! Aunt Jamie loves you! hehe, Uncle Darius and Aunt Jamie sitting in a tree-" Hannah started singing but Lexi quickly covered her mouth and tried not to laugh along with Jack.

I looked over at Darius who had an eyebrow raised looking down at me. I gave my best fake smile..

Thanks kid.

Okay, Hi Guys! Who absolutely adores Hannah now? I know I do. What can I say? She says what comes to mind. I'm so sorry I haven't been uploading but I've been sick non-stop for what seems like forever so I hope this makes it up and I hope you all liked it! So I'm up to 91 fans last time I checked! Thank you to everyone who fanned me! You're all awesome. Comment what you think of this chapter below vv.

P.S. Lexi's dress will be in the sidebar of the next chapter; Whereas Jamie's is in the sidebar of this one!