Chapter 19

LEXI'S P.O.V

"H-Hannah! Come here sweety!" I yelled over to her mentally cursing my shaky voice, stay calm I repeated to myself over and over again.

I mean how would you feel if the man you were destined to be with rejected you, accepted you and then rejected you again? for a 'blonde bimbo' In Jamie's words. Then, that exact same man who broke you Is only a couple meters away? 

"But sissy!" Hannah whined. 

"Hannah honey please come here." I said calmly even though I felt like scooping her up and flying to Canada and leaving Jamie a note saying 'feel free to kill Jack now' 

You wouldn't. My wolf interupted me.

I can dream can't I? I questioned back.

Yes, when I'm sleeping and so are you. She snapped back

You're never sleeping! I point out

Yeah, because you keep me awake with all your thoughts! Go to my mate! she countered.

You are probably the most bipolar wolf I've ever met! Other than Jamies' but still! Just shush and If I feel like moving to Canada or Timbuktu I'll let you know. I shut her out.

Dang, I've been around Jamie too long.. I need a vaca in the Bahamas, Hmm maybe I can convince Jack to let me leave the territory?.. NO! I am independent.. kinda, ugh whatever I feel like I'm PMSing.

"Sissy?" a familiar voice questioned snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry Hannah, why don't you go inside and lay down with Jamie?" secretly I meant 'Hannah why don't you go wakeup Jamie so I have a pissed off she-wolf to back me up' but saying that might have been a bit too obvious..

"Okay!" Hannah shrugged skipping inside.

I sighed as I watched her escape into the house like I wanted too. This is going to be awkward, I turned around to see Jack got closer and was a foot from me I jumped holding my heart and took a DEEP breath.

"Sorry I scared you." he said smirking, I don't see the humor in this!

"Thanks for stopping by! Hear that?" I said cuffing my ear as if I was hearing someone "Hannah's calling me! Diaper duty calls." I turned around before a hand grabbed my arm and I felt a jolt of electricity and got goosebumps, I felt weak. 

It usually happens after your mate marks you and then rejects you- you become mentally weak and just want everything to stop; Kinda like death.

"Not so fast Lexi." Jack said in a very serious tone that kinda scared me and reminded me of my father before he.. you know.. "I'm sorry don't cry!" He said rubbing his thumb over my cheek. I was crying? 

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I questioned feeling even more weak than I already felt, my eyes became heavier and heavier until I felt his arm let go of me and I woke up more again.

"You're weak." he stated.

"Yeah, from you rejecting me! twice!" I yelled/ snapped. My eyes widened and I put my hand over my mouth, "Im so sorry! I didn't mean that!" I whispered.

Yes you did. My wolf pointed out 

Didn't I block her out?!

I Don't stay away for long. She stated

Is she reading my mind?!

Yes I am

Shut up! I said annoyed

Make me! Come at me bro! She yelled giving me a slight headache.

How can I come at you?! You're apart of me genius. I pointed out rolling me eyes

I don't know! I heard somewhere once, I think it was on that box in the living room? She questioned. box in the living room?

The T.V? Wow, really? Where have you been? Hanging out with cavemen lately? 

Yeah, Geico is great! She said sarcastically

How is it that your sarcastic and I'm not? I questioned generally curious.

Shut up and pay attention! She yelled, again! With the slight headache.

Oh crud! I forgot my mate- Jack was here!

"Talking to your wolf?" he whispered looking at the ground and walked away, I followed him. He stopped by the pond and sat on a rock, we sat there silently for a few moments until he decided to talk once more.

"I used to come here to think." he stated.

"Jamie did too.." I brought up as a matter-of-fact tone, She went through more h3ll than I ever did.

"Yeah.." he said turning sad "How is she anyway?" obviously trying to change the subject, I think..

"What are you really here for Jack?" I asked afraid of the answer. He grew really serious as he looked at me and took my hand in his, before I could object he said one thing I wasn't sure I wanted to hear.

"You."

Hey guys! Not much happens here but tell me what you think? It's mainly just a filler chapter but I didn't wanna keep you readers waiting! So do what you do, ya know, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN (unless you're already a fan of me) <3