Help!

Hey guys! So I was thinking of a story and I wanted to take the time and ask you guys what you think of it. You can vote if you like it or comment and let me know what you think? It would be a great help. I'm working on the next chapter for 'Rejected By My Alpha Mate, Turned Rogue' as of right now. :3

                                    Title- Darren Highschool: Home to the Dangerous.

Summary:

Andromeda Rinvoski has been all around the world. Her past is a lively one; She was left at birth and raised by Shaolin Monks to become the ultimate fighter; She has been a modern-day Robin Hood, a ninja, and an assassin. When her Sensei dies she goes ballistic; The world has been fearful of her since B.C, Yet she goes all the way to the 21st century still as a 17 year old? The last time she was hunted down was during the Salem Witch Trials, claiming she was a 'witch'. 

The year is 2013. She is the new girl and now attends Darren Highschool in Augusta, Montana; only for Werewolves,Shapeshifters, and Vampires  (and those who know of them). Never in her thousands of years of living has she encountered these..creatures, and now she has two years of highschool with them.

Can she keep her secret at bay? What happens when she meets the man she has apparently been waiting thousands of years for? Her mate. 

Will Darren is the hot-shot football star and the Alpha of the Adrasteia Pack. He is a Werewolf; His pack is ruthless and powerful and are objective to new-comers and Vampires in their town but they do sympathize and allow them to stay. He is what you would call a 'man-whore', traveling around and using women for his own pleasrue. 

It's the first day of school at Darren High, named after his family, and he is excited to see this new chick that moved in a month ago to his small town. He plans to see if she is beautiful..and experienced. Boy! is he in for a shocker! Hello, kicka$$ mate! Bye bye player ways. Now, the question is.. Will she be open to him? Or shut down.

Chapter 1-

Long ago in 2374 B.C there was two legendary protectors of Emperor Yao; One of the Three Sovereigns and the Five Emperors. He had three children, Danzhu and two daughters; These legendary protectors fought with their lives and courage to protect and honor their king. 

The first protector was a skilled martial-arts professional and moved as quiet as a mouse, legend says she once fought one-hundred men all by herself; As well and being brave and cunning, she was also smart and daring. Her hair was black as night and her eyes were that of the Nile River people, blue and bright like the Adriatic Sea.

The second protector was skilled in weaponery and battle strategy, He loved to make an entrance and was known for helping ladies in his gentlemen way; He thought things through and looked at things one step at a time. Like Yin and Yang the protectors balanced each other. His hair as golden as the sun and eyes like that of a Greek scholar, thoughtful and percise.

Their names were Andromeda and Castiel.

On the night of their Sensei's death, Andromeda was so distraught she ran and never returned. Castiel was left to defend the Emperor and died protecting him from his son Danzhu. Andromeda's body was never discovered. 

"And that's how the story goes" I sighed as I closed the latest edition of Chinese Mythology. Myths, Legends, Folklore, all things made up from human imagination for people who never understood or chose not to. Like how Demeter, Greek goddess of the harvest, made the crops grow; when now we know fertilizer, sunshine, and rain will do just that. 

I know some of these stories are not true but the one I just read was, I'm Andromeda and I've lived for thousands of years- Years I'm not entirely proud of but endless years nontheless.. Castiel, oh Castiel, wherever you are I'm truly sorry for running away like that. I know that if I was in that situation again I would do the same thing so I can't say I wouldn't. I've done horrible things, I've killed for no reason and I've dishonored Sensei and I've dishonored you. 

I will find a way to make it up to you if I haven't already. You were my closest friend and my true brother, to this day I miss you but I know you are around. I can feel it. 

I wiped away the stray tear that fell down my face and growled annoyingly just as a drunk man squeezed my butt. One of these days I will staple 'private property' to my jeans.

"Hey babe, Why don't you show me a good time?" He slurred, I revolted and leaned away from the, what looks to be, a fifty-year-old man who hasn't taken a shower his whole life and is going to be in serious need of Advil in five seconds.

I looked out the window of the bar I was in, dowtown New York can be a terrifying and interesting place. 

"Sorry Grandpa, I'm too old for you." I laughed at his confused expression and my own inside joke. As predicted he reached for my butt once more. I turned behind me and stuffed my book in my bad then slung my Gucci purse over my shoulder and once more leaned against the window.

""Listen, try touching me again and I will throw you out of this window before you get the chance to take another swig." I threatened. Nothing seems to make sense to the drunk and as he reached for me once more I striked, twisting his arm and roundhouse kicking him with enough force to push him over the second story balcony of the club to the club floor and causing a great deal of pain. 

Most were calm and some were pissed, especially those he landed on. All were on the phone with 9-1-1, From the looks of it these people won't let me lead the club so it looks like spidey climbing for me. I pushed open the bay window, still with my bag under my arm, and crawled down the side of the building. Monks teach you these kind of things in the temple, plus it's just extremely cool.

I was heading down mainstreet until I saw my '67 Chevy Impala parked on the curb. I unlocked the driver's side and put my bag on the passenger's seat. I opened the glove compartment and took out a map of the United States and a GPS, On the map were three states that were filled in with red sharpie. I took out my sharpie and scribbled out New York; The three that were previously scribbled out were Illinois, Indiana, and Georgia. Incase you haven't guessed by now these states were the ones I got 'in trouble', I call it self-defense. 

I looked around my car and laughed at how full it was, I literally lived in my car. I debated on where to go next and typed in a random state and town on the map, I hooked up the GPS to the window and returned the map to its original place in the glove box. I drove off heading to a little town called Augusta in Montana, If I'm running I might as well try a calm place and maybe actually stay for awhile.

I laughed to myself, "I went through all that.. I should have thrown the bastard out the window." 

PLEASE let me know what you think <3