Chapter 15

Xena: Warrior Princess clip on the side. You'll get it. ==>

"Okay, Nail one door jamb to the wood frame you built, on the hinge side. This is where you'll hang the door. Wedge thin shims between the frame and the jamb so everything will be level, Just a little tip to help you out?" Eric, a carpenter/builder was trying to explain to me. 

"Crazy carpenter dude say what now?" I questioned completely confused.

"Oh, sorry! I forgot that you don't usually build for a living." He blushed.

"Eric? Does it look like I build two story houses for a living?" I asked jokingly raising an eyebrow. He just shook his head laughing leaving me to the mystery of door frame building.

I stood there for five minutes trying to remember what he told me till I saw a muscular dude walk by.

"Here! build a door!" I said passing him the electric drill I was holding. I sighed walking out of the 'non-existent front door' taking off my gloves and wiping my forehead with the back of my hand. We were building for only three hours but managed to get half the house finished. Werewolves work quick, and yes they all were Werewolves. 

I was looking around for Spike when I saw him in the lake with Lexi, Hannah and a couple other workers who I'm guessing were cooling off. Lexi, Spike and Hannah were not close to the rope swing unlike the workers who were nearly under it. I decided I wouldn't mind ruining the close I had on which was an old army navy T-shirt and pair of old torn up denim shorts. So I sprinted towards the lake and jumped on the rope swing letting go when I was high over the water.

I came up to see a bunch of muscular guys who were looking at me like I was a meal from McDonalds. I put on my sweetest smile and swam past them, one of them decided it would be awesome to squeeze my as$ but I didn't I thought it would be awesome to throw him out of the lake, besides I'm pretty sure 'he believed he could fly' I just helped him out.

Nobody touched my butt after that, they just finished their brake and decided to get back to work, How convenient?

I swam over to where Spike was gaping at me as he saw one of his men fly out of the water, Lexi was smirking and Hannah was giggling pointing at the guy who was just getting up to go back to work.

"Have you ever seen that show Xena: Warrior Princess?" he asled me curiously and kinda scared.

"Yea, I love that show, why?" I asked back putting my hands on my hips.

"Two things. 1) You could give Xena a run for her money and 2) You remind me of Xena and Lexi reminds me of Gabrielle." He said pointing between us.

"Oh yes, and who are you? Joxer?" Lexi and I started laughing as Spike frowned.

"No! I'm the mighty Hercules!" He said putting his hands on his hips in a heroic sorta way.

"Mhmm" I said shaking my head.

We decided to sit on the beach part of the lake on the blanket. Hannah was in Lexi's hands and was drifting off to sleep. 

"So, how long do you think it will take to finish building?" I asked, I was really anxious to get out of the h3ll hole we were staying in.

"Oh, getting tired already? How was building a door going?" He asked amused.

"Fine, thank you." I said trying to act non-chalantly.

"Oh really than why don't we all go see how it looks?" He said winking at Lexi as he started to stand up.

"Alright! I gave up!" I admitted throwing my hands up in surrender.

"I knew you did, Well considering most of the house is done I'd give it..about..two hours? Then we should be finished but you'll have to wait a couple days for the furniture to arrive and for my team and I to get our hands on some water-proof paint." He finished.

"Okay, I'll wait that long" I agreed, reluctantly, but I agreed.

"Cool." he said then turned his attention to Lexi as they chatted up a storm. I laid back on the blanket trying to get some sun when I felt it grow colder and I saw clouds start to form, I got up and groaned as I started feeling rain drops.

Lexi pulled out an umbrella from her beach bag, I think it's the same one from Mary Poppins. EVERYTHING comes out of that damed bag. 

"Where the h3ll did you get an umbrella?!" I asked her.

"The store" she said in a 'duh' tone.

"No sh-" I started.

"Language!" she added pointing to Hannah, who was sleeping in her arms. I rolled my eyes. 

"Sorry, fine. As I was saying 'No Shiz Sherlock!' " I added smirking, Spike was watching us in amusement as we went back and forth. It started to rain harder and they had to grab a tarp to put over the house.

"Looks like you'll have to wait an extra few more days.." Spike said as he looked at the un-finished house. I threw my hands up in the air,

"Could this get any worse?!?!" I yelled.

We were about to get up and walk over to the house where the workers sent up one of those over head tents thingys to stay dry when we heard a growl from behind us, a bunch of growls actually. 

Spike and I looked at each other, then at Lexi and Hannah, back at each other and then to where the noise came from. Our eyes widened. There must of been twenty rogues at the tree line. Spike and I were immediately at our feet leaning forward in a protective manner because of Lexi and Hannah. Lexi knew to stay on the ground and leaned over Hannah. Spike signaled his pack not to move yet so they don't trigger an attack.

"You were saying?" Spike asked glancing sideways at me, he was talking about my whole 'Could this get any worse comment'.

"So," I looked over at him. "Wanna see just how Xena: Warrior Princess I can be?" I asked raising an eyebrow, he smirked.

"Lead the way." He said looking back at Lexi and Hannah worriedly. Just as he said that the wolf in front, The leader i'm guessing, lunged for my throat..

Hey guys! Hope you like it! 

P.S. Does anybody know who Xena: Warrior Princess is? If so then you must know who Gabrielle and Joxer are! If not Do you know who Hercules is?! 

If you do! Comment below! <3