Chapter 39

Jamie's POV

I kissed him with intense passion, I wanted kids. I really wanted kids! I don't know if I want them now but hey, I live for unexpected things. I was now straddling him and rubbing my hands over his gorgeous six pack; I growled playfully when his hands cupped my ass. 

"I'm ready when you are." I laughed then I brought my lips down to his once again.

"Good," he growled and I could already see his canines extending; In order to complete the mating he had to deepen the mark by biting me again. " 'Cause I'm going to be on top." he smirked as he rolled us over so I was pinned below him 

((A/N: the 'Rated R Chapters' are in the external link or on my profile, if you prefer them that is; so if you do switch there now))

We went a couple rounds and tried new things that brought us to impossible heights, I was dominant and so was he; It was rough but we both found that we like it that way.The last thing I saw before I passed out, wherever we ended up, was the alarm clock that read 8:05 am, haha! We went for ten hours.

I groaned as I rolled over, god I felt sore, and hungry; mostly sore. I looked down at my leg and saw a huge bruise that was a dark purple and groaned. What- Oh.. I smirked when I remembered what happened last night, and this morning I might add. I felt something fuzzy to my left and it startled me so I looked to the left to see Darius's clothes lining the room, wait how did- Oh wow; I'm in the closet! Haha! 

I looked around; Well, I'll never see this closet the same way again.. 

"How the hell did we end up in the closet?" I heard a disgruntled Darius saying from the floor, or mattress. Wait how did the mattress get in the closet? I looked over at him and he was clutching the back of his head.

"That is a good question, how did the mattress manage to get in here?" I asked curiously, I looked down at the mattress but I found Darius's member instead; I decided to toy with him and I poked it, I watched it rise and little then fall. Hehe, this is torcherous and fun..

Every part of my body hurt as I grabbed the sheet that we sleeped in and made my way to the closet door, I opened the door and my mouth hit the floor; It must have looked like a hoard of tornadoes ransacked the room.

"Holy shit!" I yelled then laughed, I can't believed we managed this!

"Damn.. The maids are gonna kill me.." I heard Darius breathe from behind me, I looked over at him to see he had the same expression as me, We both looked at each other and started laughing our asses off. Perhaps I should describe what it looked like:

The curtains that were over the windows and the balcony doors are in shreads around the room, the same goes for the comforter that was orginally on the bed.The doors to the balcony were off its hinges, glass from the windows around the room and the balcony doors were scattered around the floor. So, lets just say that it was way worse then the dining room table.

"The maids are so gonna kill you.." I trailed off agreeing with him, I heard Darius chuckle and then pull on a pair of gym shorts.

"What is this?! First the dining room table and now your room! Darius-!" I laughed at Darius trying to calm down the maid as she started cursing at him in Italian, I escaped to the closet and got some clothes on then escaped out the door; Darius glaring at me the whole way.

So what did you guys think?