Chapter 20

Well! Here it is! The big 2 and 0!! xD

LEXI'S P.O.V

"What?!" No no no! I can't do this again, I can't.

"I've made a mistake Lexi, alot of them actually, I don't know what was going through my mind when I broke our bond, I think apart of me was rebeling against having a mate but trust me I'm paying for It dearly.. I cry myself to sleep every night and I sneak out here every chance I can to just watch you," Jack chuckled, "I know it sounds stalkerish but I wouldn't have It any other way.." he looked at me so sincerely that I had to look away before I forgave him too easily. I grew up knowing when was the right time to forgive and when It wasn't; this wasn't the time or the place.

I pulled my hand back and sat them in my lap, after a few seconds of silence I got up and so did he, but more slowly than I did. I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash..

"Jack, I-" I was cut off by a pair of warm, full lips that gave me the tingles and goosebumps and instinctively, I kissed back, Mmm Jack was so- JACK! what am I doing?!

Kissing him genius, keep going! My wolf replied purring.

UGH!

I pulled away and slapped him across the face not even making eye contact with him as I stormed into the house to find a VERY pissed off Jamie..

"Lexi, I'm gonna kill him!" She said shaking uncontrolably. Uh oh..

SPIKE'S P.O.V (*gulps*)

I was walking through the other pack's territory on my way to Lexi's house to tell her good morning like I always do.

 "H-Hannah! Come here sweety!"  I heard Lexi's voice in the distance, she sounded scared? Why is she scared?! Where's Jamie? OH NO What if Jamie is unconcious and now somebody is holding Hannah captive?! 

I raced to the edge of the clearing to take in the scene before me, Hannah was walking over to Lexi and Lexi was deep in thought looking over at him, Jack. G0d I hated him with a passion! I hid myself behind a bush, I know original.

"But sissy!" Hannah whined. 

"Hannah honey please come here."  Lexi said nervously, I don't think she realised she was shaking. 

I soon found out that I was in love with my little Lexi and I was going to tell her, well more like convince her, that we can mate and I can mark her and her bond with Jack can be broken and we can live happy together like we deserve, Something didn't feel right about what was happening before me..

"Sissy?" Hannah questioned Lexi

"Sorry Hannah, why don't you go inside and lay down with Jamie?" She told Hannah, I smirked, Hopefully Jamie would sense something and come out here to beat the sh!t out of her brother so me and Lexi can live happily ever after like I know she would want.

"Okay!" Hannah shrugged while skipping inside, Lexi was watching her with an expression I couldn't quite read. She turned around and jumped not realising that Jack walked closer to her.

"Sorry I scared you." Jack smirked, I wanted to rip that smirk right off his face and shove it in a deep dark hole in the center of the earth. He doesn't deserve her.

"Thanks for stopping by! Hear that?"She said cuffing her ear, I didn't hear anything and neither did she- she was just trying to make an excuse to leave, It was actually kinda cute.  "Hannah's calling me! Diaper duty calls."