Chapter 16

Dedicated to: Shannonismyname! For some reason I thought she would like the Unicorn thing and she's is one of my best friends but she CRITISIZES so I figured I'd get on her good side :D Anyway, ON WARD! 

I woke up to a bright light flashing in my eyes, I was confused as to where I was. Was I in h3ll? No, there isn't red or blac anywhere! If this is h3ll somebody needs to change the whole fire-waking undead rumor that's going around.. On the other hand.. It could be heaven? WOW heaven is really bare.. 

Why am I thinking this? What's going on? I fluttered my eyes opened to see a very interesting bunch of people standing before me. There was Lexi and Hannah, Which I expected. Then there was Darius,ugh; Spike, Gabrielle, and Jack.

I started imagining the Easter Bunny standing there too and laughed to myself. The Easter Bunny? Why did he exist anyway? What was the point to this mythological creature? I made a mental note to research the Easter Bunny in a library in a kingdom on the clouds.. It was surrounded by Unicorns! 

I like Unicorns! But I prefer Dragons.. Why couldn't it be surrounded by Dragons? I frowned.

LEXI'S P.O.V

"Umm, I think that pain-killing medicine you gave her shrunk a few brain cells. Don't tell her I said that by the way.." I whispered the last part. 

Everybody nodded and looked at Jamie with an amused expression on their faces, Jamie was rambling on about Unicorns?..and Dragons? Now, she's whining about how there should be more Dragons than Unicorns? Oh yea, That medication was a doozy.

There had been so much tension in the room as we waited for Jamie to permanently wake up, she kept on going in and out of conciousness. Darius was looking overly worried, Spike was making sure I was okay but kept on getting stuck in a glaring contest with Jack, and Jack was returning it. Gabrielle was just standing their awkwardly and kept glancing at Spike who tried his best to ignore her. It was very uncomfortable and I thought I'd run away screaming if it wasn't for me holding Hannah in my arms.. 

JAMIE'S P.O.V

I sat straight up and instantly regreted it, I was on high-alert mode still, and for some reason I had this strong urge to read a children's book that involved Dragons and Unicorns..

Pain shot through my abdomen and my head, Ow!

"Jamie! Oh thank g0d you're awake!" Lexi said a little too loudly, I put my hand over my ear and extended my other hand towards her face placing a finger on her lip.

"Shh, Too loud! Quiet.." I whispered making shushing sounds. I retracted my hand and opened my eyes slowly to look around. I looked to my left at Lexi with my eyes furrowed together and I started seeing double.

"How do you feel?" Lexi asked. Really? Oh not bad at all! I feel like I'm skipping through a field of roses and daisies!

"Like I can run a marathon! No, Kidding, I feel like I just got tackled by twenty wolves, Oh wait! I DID!" I said sarcastically and Lexi just rolled her eyes. 

"She'll live." She said looking over at the brady bunch at the end of the bed aka Darius, Gabrielle, Jack, and Spike.

I decided to ask the one question that was running through my head.

"What the f*ck happened?!" I asked

FLASHBACK

I managed to dodge the leader from snapping my throat off and throw it at a tree, I shifted instantly along with Spike who informed me through our mind link (Alpha's can communicate with other wolves but the other wolves can't communicate back, unless of course, you're in their pack. Which I'm not.) that he got three men guarding Lexi and Hannah so I wouldn't have to worry about them. 

Right now I was taking on three wolves at once and one got a good chunk out of my side causing me to howl in response. I happened to kill those three just as three more came for me, so that was the pattern.. three by three until I took out nine and the leader was the only one who came after me, the rest were preoccupied fighting Spike and his pack. 

The leader got a good distraction in on me when he looked in the direction of where Lexi and Hannah were, two rogues were approaching them. No..

Then everything went black..

END OF FLASHBACK

"Oh! Nevermind I remember.." I said realising.

"Yea, so anyway you blacked out because the rogue leader swipped his paw across the back of your head knocking you out instantly. I killed the leader and my pack and I killed the rest, including the two rogues that distracted you.." Spike filled in for me.

Lexi and Hannah were fine but Lexi was shaken up, I pulled her into a hug and assured her it was okay,  Wait! Oh no! her date.. How long have I been out?

"Umm. Can Lexi, Spike and I talk in private please?" I asked Darius. He nodded leading Jack and Gabrielle out of the door, the both looked disappointed. Jack for obvious reasons but Gabrielle? Why was she disappointed?..

"What did you want to talk about?" Spike asked resting his elbows on the chair Lexi was sitting in.

"How long have I been out?" I asked. Lexi and Spike looked at each other..

"A week." Lexi said cautiously.

"A WEEK?!" I yelled.

"Yupp" she said popping the 'p'

"Oh Lexi, I'm so sorry!" I felt really bad, she couldn't go on her date because of me..

"For what?" she asked confused, I searched her face for any type of joke but there wasn't any.

"Well, you know! I kept you from your date.." I mumbled softly feeling over-whelming guilt course through me.

"Oh no! I still went on my date." She smirked. Guiltiness gone!

"Jee! I feel loved!" I'm having mood swings..

"Well, I-I I knew you'd want that-" she stuttered.

"I'm kidding Honey bee!" I laughed. "Did you have a good time?" I asked, Lexi looked up at Spike blushing and Spike returned her gaze grinning.

"I take that as a yes!" I beamed and they looked so happy!

Darius.. I thought. NO! He doesn't LOVE us, He's USING us!

That's what you think! My wolf mumbled,

Oh! So now you wanna forgive him?! After all he's done and that's not what I think that's what I KNOW! I argued back.

"Come on Jamie, let's go to the house! It's finished!" she said grabbing my wrist and pulling me off the bed with Spike in tow. The brady bunch, excluding Spike, watched us leave silently.

We got in my car and made our way to Lexi and I's new home. It was just, WOW..

Hey guys!
So, Do you think something is happening between Spike and Gabrielle?  

 If so, COMMENT! I would love to hear your thoughts! <3