1

Just like past few years, Park Jimin can be seen struggling with his studies in order to graduate but this year, the omega probably will past even if he put less effort on his exam. He remembered all the subjects like the back of his palms, ask him anything and he will never fail you.

With a deep breath, Jimin walked down the hallway without needing the help from anyone to help him find his class. It's not like he just signed in yesterday.

Soon, he stood in front of double wooden door but the male got no intention to step into the class just yet. It will be a bit awkward if there are only less than ten people in the class and the probabilities of them looking at him once he stepped in had caused him to feel nervous.

Jimin can hear his own heartbeat in his ears but it will not change the fact that he wanted to piss his pants right now. There will be no other choice, he already reached the class in the first place. He squeezed his eyes shut as both of his cold hands pushed the wooden door open wide enough to let himself in passed the doorframe.

Not like what he expected, no one ever spare him a glance since they were busy with their gadgets or even talked to their seat partner about god knows what. Relief washed over him in a blink of eyes as he sighed heavily.

"At least not as bad as I expected," Jimin mumbled and took a seat when he found a empty row at the back.

The lecture passed faster than Jimin expected. While he checked his class schedule in his smartphone only to realised that he got calculus for his second subject of the day. A thin pout formed on his lips as the thought of the class will be full of seniors came to his mind.

"I'm sorry but someone will be sitting here! You may seat on the third seat of this row!" A guy flashed a sheepish smile as he apologised for the second time.

"Oh, I'm sorry it's my fault!" Jimin frantically bowed.

"It's okay! You must be new in this department, I have never meet you before," The guy asked out of his curiosity to the blonde haired male.

"As you can tell, I'm taking master this year since this will be my first semester since I graduated degree."

The omega watching the other male formed an 'o' shape with his mouth and Jimin could not help but giggled as he found the older quite amusing to be friend with.

"What a shame! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae!" The guy from earlier said before offering his hand to shake with Jimin.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

Now Jimin already took a seat but because of the gap between him and Taehyung, the other needs to lean a bit closer to chit chat properly with him. They were talking about random things as Taehyung would crack a random joke once in a while but heavy footsteps just caught their attention. Jimin was the first one who turned his head to the side only to find a tall guy was looking at him.

He quickly looked at Taehyung but the older was flashing a bright smile to the other male. His mouth sealed shut. The seat must be reserved from him, no more doubt.

"Jeon Jungkook! You're early!" Taehyung faked a gasp.

When his curiosity overflowed, Jimin peeked at the taller less than five seconds to look at the newly arrival guy. He did not utter a single sound as he scanned his feature. The omega attracted to the pair of sharp eyes behind the overgrown bangs but to his disappointment, there is a black mask covering almost half of the guy's face.

Three seconds were enough as Jimin quickly moved his gaze away, not wanting to be caught staring.

"Do you mind sitting next to him? Or should I sit in the middle of you guys instead?" Taehyung suggested.

However, before Jimin could open his mouth, Jungkook slammed his book bag on the seat between them and walk behind Taehyung to take his seat. He then crossed both of his muscular arms over his buffed chest, eyes closed shut as if he tried to sleep before their lecturer steps in.

"Jungkook? You don't look good, are you okay?" Taehyung whispered to the other male who just arrived.

Jimin pouted his lips, now he no longer could exchange words with his new friend. To go unnoticed for him, he sighed in disappointment and took his text book for the lecture. Once everything was in place, a piece of crumbled paper landed right before of him.

The omega frantically scanned his surroundings then saw Taehyung was already formed a sheepish smile as he mentioned Jimin to unfold the paper which he followed the instruction without further argue.

There was written a phone number that belongs to no other than Kim Taehyung and Jimin tilted his head to the side to look at the older male. Taehyung was still smiling at him as he told Jimin to send him a text so he could save Jimin's number as well. Jimin only nodded his head while grinning, soft blonde hair bouncing along with him, totally excited to have a new friend on his first day.

The thing that he does not know, a pair of eyes were staring at him for a while. Jimin became distracted to pay attention to the other things except for sending random stickers to Taehyung. They would giggles quietly and exchanging funny stickers to each other until their lecturer stepped into their class that successfully caused the other students fall silent in a second.

"Jungkook, wake up! The class is about to start!" Taehyung whisper yelled to the other male while poking his arm.

"Come on! I know you're not sleeping!" He added when Jungkook did not react, keeping his eyes closed shut.