12

Giggles.

The sound that kept of escaped from Jimin's mouth none stop. It's nothing fun in particular but the alcohol in his system making the omega feels so funny inside him. He didn't drink a lot, only a can of beer was enough to make him drunk and wasted.

He sat alone under a canopy. His lips stretched so wide forming a smile without a reason.

It's weekend but he was pressured with classes, that's why he took the alternative to go out for a drink, thinking that probably Yoongi must have a date with Taehyung so he got no drinking partner.

He was sad but not anymore.

The omega can be found swinging his short legs back and forth as he took a last sip of his alcohol before he crumpled the can with his hand. He then slammed the broken can down on the table, earning a few glances from people walking by the area but he payed no attention to them.

He felt all drowsy to even stand on his wobbly feet. It will only cause him to kiss the ground if he decided to try. He can't effort going back home with some scratches all over his soft skin.

It will sting a lot if he took a shower later on.

Both sides of his cheeks were tinted with red colour up to his ears and the cold temperature didn't help him at all. Jimin currently is only wearing an oversized hoodie and black jeans, nothing fancy to keep his body warm even though Christmas is just around the corner. He was careless.

"Park Jimin?" A voice called making the poor omega to fall from his bubble to his dismay.

A pout took over his lips as he turned his head to look at the owner of the voice standing right beside him, hovering over his body. Jimin squinted his eyes a little while looking at the other person, trying to look at them through his blur vision.

"Oh! Yoongi, hi!" Jimin waved cutely.

He watched Yoongi raising his eyebrows at him while crossing his arms over his chest.

"What's wrong with you? Drinking alone at night will only cause yourself troubles you know?"

The voice is rough and deep, obviously not belongs to Min Yoongi at all. It has caused Jimin to frown instead of answering the question right away.

Jimin pouted. "You're not Yoongi." His voice sounded all whiny and disappointed.

Of course he's not Yoongi, he's Jungkook.

"Are you drunk?" The same voice asked again.

Jimin timidly nodded his head with a pout remained on his lips. He's sleepy. A warm cozy bed is waiting for him to return home and the thought alone was enough to make him all excited.

"Do you want to go home?"

Nodded again.

Jungkook sighed and tugged the omega by his arm, catching him off guard. "Let's go."

Drunk Jimin didnt make so much fuss unlike his sober self. It's easy for the alpha to make him sit at the passenger seat before he walked to the other side. The drive was quiet until Jungkook finally remembered to ask for his address.

Jimin is asleep, goddamnit.

The alpha hesitantly tried to pat Jimin's arm twice to wake him up to ask for his address but Jimin only whined in his sleep. Jungkook didn't stop which making Jimin finally stirred from his sleep.

"Jimin, what's your address?"

A huff escaped from the omega before he turned his body slightly away to continue his sleep.

"Jimin." Jungkook called again. "It's really far." Jimin mumbled, voice slurred with eyes shut.

"Is that so?" Once again Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the omega who nodded his head.

"I think I know you before." Jimin pointed to the other male with his index finger. "Jungho." He tried to guess while Jungkook felt his breath hitched.

The name came out from Jimin's mouth in hushed voice, his eyes looking at the other male with such unreadable look on his face. Most likely Jimin is glaring at him even though his vision unfocused.

"Jimin." He called, heart beat increased in his chest as he locked his eyes with the omega.

"How.. how do you him?"

No response.

"Jimin, I'm talking to you!" Jungkook snapped.

The poor omega startled on his seat. "What?" The voice sounded breathlessly when it came out from his mouth. "You're acting up again." His said rather softly but loud enough for Jungkook to hear him.

"Acting up?" Jungkook found himself asking.

Jimin didn't answer him again this time. The omega is indeed dizzy which making it's easier to fall asleep in instant. "Jimin, hey!" Jungkook tried to shake him up but to no avail. The omega is dead asleep.

Fucking hell.

At the end, Jungkook carried Jimin back to his house instead. He placed the sleeping omega over his shoulder to his living room and toss Jimin on his couch making him flying in process.

Surprisingly, Jimin is still sleeping.

"J-Jungho, no.." the omega rasped in his sleep.

His breath is getting heavier. "Stop.."

Jungkook witnessed the first tear escaped from the omega before he burst into a fit of tears. It will be a huge lie if the alpha claimed that he didn't panic a little, he got no idea what Jimin is seeing in his sleep and more importantly, Jimin mentioned Jungho.

"Jimin.. Jimin, wake up!" Jungkook shook the other male rather harshly to the point that Jimin finally jolted away with tears running down his face.

The omega hiccuped every once in a while, eyes scanning his unfamiliar surroundings trough his blurry vision. This is not his apartment.

Everything turned to be worse when he saw Jungkook, even though it's unclear.

It makes things worse.

"Let me go!" Jimin screamed as if he just saw a ghost, he sounded traumatised.

He would trash around on the couch to avoid Jungkook from touching him. Like a self defence.

"Jimin, there's no Jungho!" Jungkook shook the omega a couple of times. "He's fucking dead!"

Pant.

Pant.

"No.. you liar." Jimin breathed heavily. "You—"

"I'm not Jeon Jungho!" Jungkook snapped but it's no use, probably Jimin won't remember anything.