7

Exhausted.

The only word that Jimin could describe after taking a long marathon away from his university to the middle of the town and grabbed a train to an unknown place that he ever thought to visit. He remembered running with someone that was the one dragging him along from the start as Jimin immediately turned to look at his side.

There is someone panting along with him, probably running out of oxygen after running like there is no tomorrow for two and half kilometres straight.

"Why did you drag me along with you?"

The other male turned his head to look at Jimin once he realised the question was thrown at him. He then took a last deep breath before says, "The girl from earlier, she's not a good news so don't mess with her!" The male tried to warn Jimin with slight fear was written on his face.

"I don't even know her yet she acted like as if she's a badass in the town, I passionately hate her right now!"

Jimin complained once his breath stable again. He could not forget the girls from earlier bumped him as they chased the stranger standing next to him. They must have a huge fight and he must have interrupted their plans.

Not to mention they looked like did not afraid to throw hands to others and maybe that's why the unknown male got some dark bruises on his face. Everything was a bit chaos but at least he didn't see Jeon Jungkook today.

"I'm not complaining, they are indeed sucks!"

Jimin only laughed but then he felt like the switch in his brain just got turned on and clicked everything together in a second. He immediately shut his head to the other male as Jimin not remember knowing him.

"Why did you look at me as if I just kidnapped you?"

"I don't even know you yet we're talking like old friends after escaping the wannabes together." Jimin exclaimed.

"Uh—you're right, I'm Min Yoongi by the way."

"You know since we already ran two kilometres away together, why don't we add five hundreds more meters to the bookstore over there? At least keep me a company since you already take me away this far!" Jimin joked while pointing towards the bookstore near them.

"Seems like I can't say no when it comes to you."

No one ever expected they spent time until the clock is showing nine sharp at night. The sky was already dark at the moment and the two males can be seen having a late dinner at a small restaurant, enjoying their meals.

"You really should try this with kimchi, it taste so good!" Jimin excitedly offering Yoongi his chopsticks with some ramen and kimchi mixed together.

The other male slowly lowered his gaze as Jimin tilted his head to the side in confusion. No matter how bad Yoongi tried to hide his face, Jimin managed to catch a glimpse of his flustered cheeks turned into bright shade of red.

"Come on!" Jimin giggled happily.

Yoongi then peeked over his left and right for a second before he quickly took a bite of the ramen. The fond smile plastered on Jimin's face was totally sincere as he watched at the other male enjoying the food.

"Your scent smells really sweet when you're shy." Jimin randomly throw a compliment at him while Yoongi took a sip of his cold drink only to cause him to choke.

"Liar!" Yoongi argued.

"I swear over my dead family." Jimin rolled his eyes playfully and stuffed his mouth with some kimchi.

Yoongi's hooded eyes were wide open upon hearing that, he could not tell either Jimin was joking at the moment or vice versa. He only brought his hand up to scratch the back of his itchy neck in pure silence.

"Are you serious?" He asked to get the confirmation.

By peeking at the other male under his pretty lashes, Jimin only nodded his head a couple of times before he continued to finish his meals while they're still hot.

"Hell, it must be so hard for you." Yoongi muttered.

The words rang through Jimin's eardrums as he did not waste his time to shook his head in denied. This time, he placed his chopsticks down and took a deep breath.

"They know nothing other than worsening my mental and physical health condition." Jimin deadpanned before he moved on to take a sip of his drink.

Unlike earlier, Yoongi could tell that no joke was laced in his tone this time. The only thing that he did was nodding his head without a noise. He found himself spaced out for a couple of seconds before he remembered something that he wanted to talk about for awhile.

His slender fingers were fiddling each others as the male cleared his throat only to catch Jimin's attention who was already looking at him with a pair of curious eyes.

"Thank you for make me feel like this Jimin." Yoongi muttered sincerely from the bottom of his big heart.

"What do you mean?" The other began to get even more curious as his face was screaming confusion.

"You're a good friend even though we just met a few hours ago, I wish to meet you sooner but the universe did not allow that to happen." Every words managed to touch the softest part in Jimin's heart as he turned his head somewhere else, afraid of Yoongi will catch him tear up.

"You are so good with words huh?" Jimin tried to lessen the emotional tension in his heart by creaking a joke.

It made Yoongi shook his head with a smile, he was being honest with himself. He then took his phone out from his pocket and passed it to Jimin. The confusion written on his face was enough to make Yoongi laughs.

"Fill in your number dumbass, if you don't mind of course since there's a possibility of we not seeing each other again but I don't want to loss contact with you."

"What do you mean? Don't you stay around this area?" Jimin found himself pouting while holding the phone.

Yoongi then rest his back with a soft sigh escaped from his mouth and says, "I'm moving, that's mean I'm gonna transfer from my former university as well."

"Then, which university you're transferring to?"