2

"Here's your notes! Your handwriting is so beautiful Jimin ah, maybe I'll borrow your notes often after this!" Taehyung teased which had caused Jimin to laugh in embarrassment, getting a compliment once in a while was enough to make his stomach to churn in a good way.

"Thank you very much! If you said so who am I to stop letting you borrow my notes?" Jimin smiled as the other waved to shrug it off without dropping his smile.

"Let's have lunch together later on, you know where the cafeteria is am I right? Jungkook usually prefer to sleep during break so I will be alone—"

Right before he can finish his words, a hand was being placed over his shoulder which had caused Taehyung to turn his head to the back. A familiar tall figure can be seen standing next to Taehyung and Jimin could already tell the guy must be Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh? Do you want to head to our class already Jeon Jungkook ah?" Taehyung asked once he turned his head to look at the other with a mask covering half of his face.

As both of them were busy interacting, Jimin could not help but thinking about what Jungkook might looked like behind the black mask. Just by looking at his pair of charming eyes, he must be handsome.

His thought interrupted by his own inner voice, scolding him for being a busy body. Jimin could not help it since his curiosity level sometimes can reach higher than Everest mountain. The shorter male chewed his bottom lip as he stared over the floor, waiting for Taehyung to excuse himself and left him first since he did not want to interfere in the middle of their conversation.

"Why don't you guys say anything to each other? Make friends isn't a sin you know?" Taehyung said only to cause the two snapped their head towards his direction.

Jimin breathed out a sigh of relief as he reached his class and took a seat. He managed to excuse himself from the other male earlier by saying that his next class is located a bit far so he will take time to reach his class which is true. Basically, he does not lying or making up excuses.

Now, he needed to pray that there will be only Taehyung waiting for him in cafeteria so he will not feel awkward without Jeon Jungkook around. Jimin admitted that he felt curious to know about the male but Jungkook is not like Taehyung , their attitude is totally different. Taehyung is quite bright and talkative, he even start the conversation first every time they talk unlike Jungkook.

"Jimin, hey!"

He turned his head to look at the owner of the voice only to find Taehyung waving his hand. A wide smile appeared on his face as he approached the other male.

"What are you doing here? You should go first! What if there's no more seat for us?" Jimin did not waste his time to shut Taehyung with uncountable questions.

"Calm down! No one will take our seat!" He assured.

Once they stepped into the cafeteria, most of the seats are taken by other students. Jimin scanned his surroundings and spotted two empty seat that was enough from him and Taehyung. However, Taehyung casually dragged him to the opposite direction as they approached and empty table, as if no one ever dare to sit there.

As they got closer, Jimin finally noticed there is a sleeping Jungkook placed his head over his folded arms. It still has not answered his question why would no one ever sit there, there was about six chair for each table but it seems as if Jungkook booked the whole table for him and Taehyung only. This had caused him to wonder if he's allowed to sit there with them in the first place.

"Put your bag and let's queue,"

"Is that fine to let him be? Don't he get hungry later?" Jimin asked quietly, not wanting to wake Jungkook up.

"Let him sleep, he must have a rough time besides he will eat at home later, this is kind of habit of his,"

They returned to their table and take a seat. At the moment, Jimin realised that he is sitting next to Jungkook. He swallowed audibly but pretended like it is not a big deal for him. Maybe as long as Jimin behave, Jungkook might not kick him away from their table.

"Taehyung!" Jimin whisper yelled while leaning closer to the other male who was busy drinking his soda.

"I think he got fever," He whispered again.

Taehyung arched an eyebrow at Jimin while screwing the cap of his bottle. As far as he remembered, Jungkook looked just fine during classes this morning.

"Are you sure?" He asked, voice laced with worry.

The other then abandoned his seat and put his palm flat on Jungkook's forehead once he stood next to the male. Jimin was indeed right, Jungkook was burning under his palm, temperature increased higher than usual.

"Shit, you are right!" Taehyung mumbled.

He shook the sleeping male to wake him up a couple of times until a low groan escaped from Jungkook. He blinked to let his eyes adjust to the lighting before he looked at Taehyung who was calling for him.

"You're burning up, why don't you let me know?" Taehyung then took off Jungkook's mask to help him breathe properly while his other hand swept the overgrown bangs to the back, exposing his flushed face.

Right after Jimin got to look at Jungkook's face, he felt blood rushed down his system and leaving him pale. His twitching cold fingers had go unnoticed by himself as Jimin immediately shut his gaze somewhere else.

"T-Taehyung, I guess I need to go,"

The older stared at him for a couple of seconds before finally nodded his head. Jimin did not waste his time to stand up, carrying along his food tray and book bag so that he does not need to return to the table.

He then rushed out of the cafeteria and heading straight to the toilet. Jimin locked the door behind him as sweat dripping from his forehead down to his chin.

With a pair of trembling legs, he approached the sink but decided to not look in the mirror, Jimin believed that his face must looked horrible at the moment.

The atmosphere inside the restroom was quiet except for the gagging sound that came from Jimin. He just threw up his lunch that he ate a while ago into the toilet bowl, emptying his stomach without his consent.