5

"I'm here with some fruits!" Jimin sang happily as soon as he stepped into the hospital ward, carrying along the fruits that he mentioned in a plastic bag.

There is laying a beautiful woman in her late forty's as she smiled to the male omega. Jimin did not waste his time to take a sit next to the woman while grinning, happy to see her greeted him with a smile on her face.

"You know that I can't eat a lot, why would you bring so much fruits my dear?" The woman asked after Jimin had settled himself comfortably next to her bed.

"I want to treat you! It's okay if you can't finish them, maybe you can share some with your son? I remembered you told me before that he will pay you a visit today,"

Once he mentioned about son, the woman creaked a soft smile. Lately, she noticed that his condition is not getting better yet she could tell his physical condition is getting worse by each passing days. She remembered her child looked like he does not eating well on his last visit.

"Madam, you're crying," Jimin muttered softly when he noticed a single tear running down her face.

"Oh? I'm sorry, I didn't realise that," She chuckled while wiping off the tears with her white napkin. "Maybe I just missed my child so bad, I couldn't help it Jiminie,"

"It's okay, he'll pay you a visit today remember? You should spend time with him well madam!" Jimin tried his best to cheer the woman up with his sweet words.

"How many times that I told you to call me eomma? Don't call me madam! Call me eomma!" The woman scolded him playfully and Jimin could not hide his laughter, hiding his face behind his palms.

"I just can't! What if your son know that someone else called his mother as eomma too? He'll be upset!"

"You've been visiting me for years yet you never get the chance to meet my son, it's like miracle won't let both of you to meet in person!" The woman complained.

Jimin only shook his head. He never thought about meeting her son and he will not mind it if he never meet her son in person, it's not like he wanted to ask for money from her son just because he spend his free time to visit the woman in hospital. He did all of this sincerely.

"I can't be here for too long," Jimin said while peeling the tangerine gently with his delicate fingers.

"Is that so? But can't you at least wait until my son arrived? He will be here soon, I promise!"

Hearing the pleas of the woman, Jimin could not make himself to decline. To think about it again, he felt quite uneasy to meet new people and if her child don't like him, Jimin will probably banned from meeting her afterwards.

"Eomma you know that I have so many assignments to finish by this week, I can only promise you to stay for another ten minutes so if he's late then I'll leave," Jimin tried to make a deal with the older woman who was deep in her thoughts, thinking about his suggestion.

"If you said so, ten more minutes will be great!"

"So you didn't meet her son at all?" Asked a brown haired male omega who was sitting across Jimin.

Jimin only nodded his head, his assignment papers were being placed next to his laptop neatly as he decided to focus on the conversation with the other male.

"I'm afraid I'll make the situation awkward so I guess it's better for me to make up excuses rather than being there with her son— oh, what a beautiful ring! Did someone propose you Seokjin hyung? Why don't you tell me?!" Jimin unconsciously changed the topic as soon as his eyes landed on the beautiful ring on the other male's finger.

A soft laughter escaped from the older omega. He then checked his own ring on his finger, maybe it was too sparkling that's why Jimin noticed about it too soon. Seokjin planned to tell him about it later, he never want to keep secret between both of them, especially when he treated Jimin like his younger brother since he graduated high school a couple of years back then.

"Your eyes are too sharp! I was planning to tell you about this later!" Seokjin jutted out his bottom lip.

"No! How did both of you meet and who confessed first? Tell me now!" Jimin demanded while his eyes sparkling with excitement to listen to Seokjin love story.

"Long story short, I was drunk one night and then I mistaken him as a taxi driver, it was embarrassing though but the next day he came to check up on me which had caused my hopeless romantic ass to fall for him," Seokjin confessed with a deep blush appeared on his cheeks.

Jimin could not help but cooed at the explanation, not minding the fact that they were still in public which had caused couple of customers who was sitting close to their table in the cafe would spare them a glance that was less than thirty seconds. Meanwhile, Seokjin got a problem to make Jimin shut up instead of teasing him.

"Who's the alpha that managed to pull you huh?" Jimin teased again but he was indeed genuine curious about the person that his beloved hyung is going to marry.

"Kim Namjoon," Seokjin spoke the name lovingly.

"The director of Seoul hospital? You're so lucky!" Jimin was amazed as he flashed the brightest smile to Seokjin.

"He's lucky to have me," Seokjin then playfully rolled his eyes only to cause Jimin to burst into a fit of laughter.

"He confessed first?" Jimin found himself asking.

"Yeah, he asked for my number when he came to 'check' on me the next day so that's how," The older giggled.

"I can hear double meaning, ew!" Jimin scrunched up his nose playfully only to make Seokjin to laugh harder.