3

Next a couple of days, Jimin realised that he kept on avoiding Taehyung. Yes, Park Jimin avoiding Kim Taehyung. The friend that he loves to talk to. His mind crowded with a ton of thoughts while his heart ached in a painful way for treating a new friend like that.

Taehyung might think Jimin does not take serious about their friendship. They even exchanged number in the first place but Jimin did not bother to check his phone, not even once. Taehyung probably sent him a few messages to ask about his whereabouts a while ago.

Talking about him, Jimin spotted the male stood next to a vending machine as he talked to the other students. He believed that most them must be omega just by judging from their soft features. With a soft sighed escaped from his mouth, he took another path, not wanting to bump into them. Taehyung will probably greet him first.

"He's famous among omegas— well I'm not surprised, he got manners and handsome face," Jimin told himself.

"Look at them! Ah, they must be asking about Jungkook again! Using Taehyung as middle man is not good!"

A voice caught his attention as a small group of friends talking to each other. Once the familiar names were being mentioned, Jimin could not help but to get even more curious than he already is. He then plugged his earphones without playing a song and leaned his back against the wall, pretending to read the book in his hold in the same time to put on act, hopefully no one will notice him.

"Humans are same, always go for look, Taehyung is famous just because of his best friend, usually we will call someone like that parasite, receiving fame because of other's popularity," Another boy spoke with chuckle.

Jimin could not help but to clench the edge of his biology book until his knuckles almost turned white.

"He's not my type but I talked to him a couple of times, I think he might catch feelings for me, he's so easy,"

"He should be like Jeon Jungkook, don't you think he ever feel insecure over his own best friend?"

This time, their words is getting over limit. Jimin could not stand any longer as he shut his text book rather harshly, glaring to the group of friends to recognise their faces as much as possible. In the future, he can try his best to not interfere with none of them and he is not even willing to share the same oxygen as them.

"Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut rather than spitting shit around," Jimin wished that he could say the words right before their faces with confidence.

He checked the time only to notice that he got no more class for the day. Relief automatically washed over him as he took a deep breath, already thinking about turning his heels and go to Taehyung, having a good chat with him before return home and doze off until weekend.

Bang!

Someone banged him to the wall. A soft whimper escaped from Jimin when his back crashed with the hard concrete, he almost believed that his some part of his backbone already broken at this point. At first, he thought someone accidentally bumped against him but after he noticed a figure hovering over him, this might not be an accident.

"What the—" Jimin stopped when he noticed a masked guy was looking down at him because of their height differences, Jimin barely reach his chin level.

"What do you want Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he move his gaze everywhere but him.

"Are you just using Taehyung?" Jungkook shut the shorter with a question instead of answering him.

Jimin finally faced Jungkook properly once he mentioned the name. He might dying with unanswered question floating in his mind, some people were talking about him today and he got no idea about what was the reason.

"Why should I using a guy with a golden heart like him?"

"Don't fucking lie to me," The taller warned, his voice sounded dangerously slow and close to his ear.

"I'm not! What have I done to make you assume things about me?! I have no bad intention!" Jimin deadpanned.

"Oh yea?" Jungkook tsked in annoyance. "Yet you act nice to him and then treat him just like a stranger, what kind of friend are you? You're same like others, come to him for favour and then disappear," He added.

"I'm sorry it might be my fault too but I was looking for him to talk properly right now so if you don't mind please excuse me," The shorter escaped himself by walking through the small gap between Jungkook and the wall.

To his disappointment, when he was about to speed up, a tight grip around his neck had Jimin shaken up. The collar of his white blouse has been pulled by his back which he never expect Jungkook to do this to him. This might work to scare him a little but there is no way Jimin would let the jerk in front of him thinking that he won the game without even playing. There will be no drill.

"I have not done talking to you," Jungkook blocked Jimin by standing in front of him one more time.

He then hooked his finger to take off his mask but Jimin was quick enough to grab his wrist, preventing Jungkook from exposing his face. The taller was caught off guard and his finger was no longer tugging on his mask to be taken off. Their close proximity was enough for Jungkook to feel Jimin's heavy breath fanning over his exposed arm and not to mention his mind was thinking about the probability of Jimin's cold icy hand on him.

"Why the fuck you hand is so cold? Are you really that scared of me? Are you really using Tae?" Jungkook found himself asking unstoppable questions at once.

"Don't ever thinking about taking off your mask in front of me, I feel so sick," Jimin snapped while releasing his hold from the taller male rather harshly.