11

Another day of class and Jimin can be seen sitting along with his friends. Luckily Jungkook didn't come to show his face to— well, there he is.

The alpha slammed his book beg next to Jimin and take a seat. He simply landed his head on the table afterwards only to make the omega frowned while looking at him. Probably Taehyung also noticed about Jungkook's presence making him to turn his head to look at his friend sitting next to Jimin.

"Oh, so you two make up?" Taehyung randomly asked making Jimin frowned even more.

"What do you mean?" Jimin replied with another question and the alpha only shrugged.

"You guys seems closer these days."

What a good joke. Jimin couldn't help from laughing in sarcasm. He doesn't want to get any closer to Jeon Jungkook. That's his life moto.

Jimin shook his head. "It's only your imagination." He said while scrolling down his phone.

The rest of the class continues with a pair of eyes boring a hole on Jimin's head which came from no other than the guy sitting next to him. It would be a huge lie if Jimin didn't get irritated for being stared at almost for a solid hour as he didn't hesitate to shut a glare towards Jungkook.

"What?" The alpha asked with raised eyebrows.

He put on his mask all the time and Jimin kind of relieved. The omega can't promise himself to stay good if Jungkook decided to take it off.

"Stop staring at me like that." Jimin mumbled while his hands writing down some notes.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Like what?"

God, he's literally staring at the poor omega. Only if he didn't hate Jungkook to the bone, he might probably feel his heart weakened at the sight.

Jimin only shook his head afterwards, not wanting to carry on the conversation. Jungkook also keep his mouth sealed shut. More comfortable being quiet.

A couple of hours passed and Jimin can be found leaving his class with a sigh. He got a long day indeed but finally it's already lunch.

He got no more classes.

The omega walking down the hallway alone, both of his hands clutching on his phone as he pretending to be busy at the moment. He was about to take a last route to leave the academic building but not when a hand tugged him from behind making the poor omega yelped and covered his head rather immediately as self defence.

However there's no punches or hit landing on him.

It must be Yoongi—

"Jungkook?" Jimin was disappointed, he was expecting his friend in the first place and not this scary psychotic guy. "What do you want?" He asked rather harshly while yanking his hand back.

"Taehyung and Yoongi are looking for you." The taller male simply informed making Jimin stopped frowning as he finally remembered that the couple invited him to have lunch together.

Jimin looked over the floor. "I see." He mumbled.

The omega didn't make a move so Jungkook decided to grab him by his hand and drag Jimin along with him. This action had caught Jimin off guard making him frantically tried to yank his hand back again but this time it didn't work on Jungkook.

He tightened his grip on Jimin's hand while dragging him across the hallway, letting everyone to take a look at the two of them walking together not so lovingly. Jimin looked like he was about to kill the Jeon Jungkook guy any moment and the alpha didn't pay a single shit for that.

"Jungkook, seriously! Let me go!"

"Mhm."

MHM?!?! That's all?!?!

Jimin groaned in frustration as he tried to tug his hand but to no avail, this massive guy is too strong. He can't possibly win against Jungkook for sure.

"Why are you so annoyed?" A simple question escaped from Jungkook's mouth which was enough to add fire to Jimin. The omega has been holding himself back for a few good moments already.

"Then why are you so annoying?!"

No answer.

It's either Jungkook is playing deaf or he ignored Jimin's question on purpose. Nobody knows how long they have been walking together until Taehyung can be found waving excitedly towards their direction along with Yoongi next to him.

"Wow, you guys come together." The alpha teased the other two only to make Jimin huffed and looked away. He can't get mad at Taehyung.

"He forced me." Jimin used his free hand to point towards the alpha wearing a white face mask, only his lazy eyes can be seen through his overgrown black hair. The other two raised their eyebrows at them once their eyes landed on their hands.

Yoongi only snickered before he smacked Taehyung's arm, telling him to choose a place to have lunch together. Much to Jimin's relief, he got to walk along with Yoongi and Jungkook went to Taehyung. It was a quick walk from their university to the restaurant nearby and the temperature was good, none of them were complaining about it.

Soon when they reached their table, Jimin immediately took a seat next to Yoongi. No one noticed about Jimin's behaviour as the alphas were a few steps behind them. However, the devil himself took a seat in front of him making Jimin almost lose his shit. Jungkook simply crossed his arms over his buffed chest while looking straight at him.

Taehyung didn't take a long time to notice the weird tension in the air before he glanced over the two. "Do you guys fought?" He asked out of sudden.

Jimin almost scoffed in disbelief.

"I never be in a good term with him." The omega said but Jungkook seems unbothered with that.

"Come on, we're going to eat." Taehyung tried to cheer them up. "Let's order something good."