13

A/n: I'm sleepy so I don't planned to edit this chapter to perfection, please ignore any errors.

It's empty.

Jimin's mind is empty soon after he opened his eyes to see the unfamiliar room, unfamiliar bed and obviously not his last night's clothes. Even the shirt he's wearing is too large on his body plus the shorts. It only caused him to feel shiver. He then leave the bed by tip toeing until he reached a place where he assumed as a living room downstairs.

"Where am I?" Jimin mumbled to himself, eyes searching for an exit door but that's mean he has to explore the house a little.

"Jimin." A hand pulled him back from approaching the door that he just found, only to make Jimin yelped before turning around in surprise.

Again, it's Jungkook.

"What am I doing here?!" Jimin yanked his hand.

Jungkook tensed. "You don't remember anything?" The alpha replied him with another question.

He noticed the omega shuddered before shaking his head in response. It was enough to make Jungkook sighed out loud and slumping his shoulders.

"You were drunk, last night." He said making Jimin tilting his head aside. "You puked on yourself too."

What an embarrassing thing to hear first thing in the morning, Jimin thought. He cannot make eye contact with the taller as he lowered his gaze. From today on, he made a mental note to always drink with Yoongi. No way he wanted to encounter Jungkook while he's drunk again.

"Thanks for help me, I'll get going." Jimin was so confident to step his feet out of the goddamn penthouse but the hold remained the same on his hand, preventing him from taking a step away.

Jungkook arched his eyebrows. "I'm not done."

"There's nothing to talk about, I want to go."

"Well, I have something to talk about." Jungkook argued, still stubborn to release the other male.

"How do you know, Jungho?" Finally Jungkook asked him straightforward making Jimin stood frozen, his brown eyes widen two times bigger as their eyes met. "W-What—"

"You mentioned him yesterday."

Jimin's mind float with bad memories and his breathing labourers, no longer looking deep into Jungkook's intimidating eyes. Never once he thought that he has to bring up about this person again but there's a guy looking like him demanding for answer.

"I don't understand." Jimin lied.

Of course, how can he forget the nightmare?

Jungkook took a deep breath, calming himself down as best as he can so he won't regret his action later.

"Jungho is my brother, how do you know him?"

Never once in his life Jimin felt like about fainting this soon. All this time, he just assuming but his overthinking turned out to be real. Oh god.

The shorter felt something prickled his skin, making him about to puke everything and emptying his stomach. "Let m-me go!" Jimin screamed.

"Jimin, I just want to know. I won't hurt you!"

For the first time Jungkook's voice didn't irritating his ears yet his voice sounded soothing. The taller managed to assure him but maybe he should learn letting go Jimin for a second.

"He's dead." Jungkook reminded.

Jimin sniffed. "He's my sister's ex." He whimpered.

The information got the taller male nodded his head, assuring Jimin to continue.

"But he assaulted me, he almost rape me." It was the moment where the first set of tears burst from the poor omega. "My sister blamed me for that."

"Why would she?" Jungkook found himself asking, in the same time forming a frown on his face.

"She trusted her boyfriend so much."

A curse escaped from Jungkook before he lifted his hand closer to Jimin's face and brush off his tears. Everything that Jimin has gone through must be really hard for him, all because of Jungho.

"I can dig up his grave and torture his death body if you want, all you have to do is say yes."

Jimin chewed his bottom lip, he doesn't remember being in this kind of 'I'll kill for you' relationship. The last thing he remembered was he hates Jungkook with all his heart, but why the same heart is beating fast when he's so close now?

"I hate him, Jungkook. I hate him a lot." There's soft pats on his shoulder which came from Jungkook to ease him. He never thought Jungkook can be this gentle to someone. This is shocking.

Jungkook hummed. "I hate him too." He admitted after a while. "He's actually a step brother."

"We're not in a good situation when we first met so he did plastic surgery to get my attention, never know he's gonna copy my face."

Jungho is not a good guy in his memory, but this is the worse. Jeon Jungho is the most disgusting guy but Jimin hates the Jungkook for no reason. Jimin lowered his head in shame, he got no balls to look at the man hovering him. Jimin felt dominated by that.

"You hate me because I looked like him?" Jungkook asked out of the sudden, he wanted to kill his curiosity and this might be the suitable moment to ask the question that has been in his mind for a while to Jimin.

Jimin shook his head. "Not like that." He mumbled.

In fact, he doesn't know what to say. However, Jungkook might be right. He does terrified of the flashback of what Jungho did to him before. After all these years, looking at someone that oddly looked like him scared him to the bone so obviously Jimin tried to keep his mind at ease.

He heard the alpha sighed before his wet cheek got caressed softly, brushing his remaining tears off before Jungkook hummed to himself.

"That's all I want to know for now. Let's go eat something for breakfast, you must be hungry." That's all Jungkook said to him before dragging Jimin along with him who didn't get to change into another outfit, stepping out from the penthouse smelling like a mated omega.