9

"Help! Help— hmph!"

A muffled scream can be heard as someone was struggling against the other man, tried to make him stay still against the wall. Cold sweats were already streaming down from his forehead to his chin.

"Jimin, you're so fucking pretty." The man muttered.

"Let me g-go! P-please!" Jimin cried as he kept on turning his head back and forth quickly.

He cried even more harder when a rough hand rubbing his exposed skin when his clothes were being lifted up. The poor omega tried to stop him but the man tied both of his hands together with a piece of his tie, preventing Jimin from doing anything to cover up himself.

No one ever notice about his struggle.

The moment he realised that he was helpless, probably the man will harass him even more if he didn't do anything to stop him right now before it's too late.

"Damn, your sister doesn't as sweet as you."

"I have nothing to do with Jihwa!" His teeth clenched.

"Maybe." The only things that escaped from his mouth before he continued, "But I want you more than I want your sister, I want to devour you." He whispered.

Automatically, as soon as the sentence echoed through his eardrums, Jimin felt his gut twisted and that was enough to make him feel sick. His hands are both cold and not to mention his trembling legs that will not last any longer.

Snap!

The sound managed to bring Jimin back to earth as he tried to blink his eyes for a couple of times, finally realised that his face is wet with his own tears.

He then bring his hand up to touch his bare skin and he confirmed it without any shadow of doubt when he caught tears running down his face like a waterfall despite of knowing he wasn't dreaming at the moment.

Jimin raised his head find the source of the sound. To his surprise, he immediately locked eyes with Jeon Jungkook who happened to stand right in front of him and also the last person he ever wish to meet right now right after wake up from his nap— well, that's what he thought.

Jungkook was looking at Jimin, more likely staring at him as the omega sitting on the train seat in silence.

"You were staring over your lap for almost five minute since earlier, what's wrong now?" He rolled his eyes.

"Wasn't I sleeping?" Jimin found himself asking out of his curiosity instead of answering the other male.

Gradually Jungkook no longer frowning at him, a pair of his dark eyes now looking at him with pure concern.

The tension around them was enough to be sliced with a knife regardless of a couple of passengers which are no more than ten people in the train with them cannot help the situation at all. Jimin believed that himself could not keep the eye contact with the other male any longer as he was the first one tear his gaze to look somewhere else.

"Are you just dumb or do you perhaps have dementia?" He blurted out his thoughts, "It kinda seems like you  have short-term memory loss." He added with a shrug.

"I have... what?" Jimin's voice barely came out from his dry mouth, he could blame the air conditioner for not helping him in this kind of situation.

"Forget it." Jungkook shook his head before his eyes caught Jimin was rubbing his cold hands together.

None of them were looking at each other since Jungkook was texting someone on his phone and that caused Jimin to feel awkward. At the moment he remembered about the dream from earlier, it was indeed too lucid to be a dream and it was his memory from a few years ago.

"He said I wasn't asleep." Jimin mumbled to himself.

"What?" His tone sounded harsher than expected.

Upon realising that, the omega immediately shook his head a couple of times. He noticed the movement of the other but he decided to not pay too much attention on him, afraid Jungkook might assume him as a creep.

"Put this on." Jungkook spoke casually as he passed his trench coat to Jimin, now only wearing his grey turtleneck shirt that showed the outline of his buffed chest.

The omega was sitting there dumbfounded, looking at Jungkook and the trench coat back and forth twice.

"Your hands, cover them up." Right before Jimin could react, Jungkook already throw his trench coat to the omega only to cause Jimin to shut a glare at him.

"No thanks, I'm good—"

"Wear it before I put it on you." Jungkook cut him off.

With a small huff of protest, Jimin wrapped his hands properly with the coat. The material was quite good, it must probably cost his five months of pocket money.

"Annoying." Jimin purposely mumbled out loud.

"You more." The other didn't give a chance for Jimin.

Then both of them became silent, as if their mouth were sealed shut with a string of thread. As mentioned earlier the train is almost empty at the moment and Jimin can even count the passengers with his small fingers which never make a noise as they keep quiet on their seat.

"Are you alright?" A question was being thrown at Jimin out of sudden as the omega blinked repeatedly. "Huh?"

"I'm asking you, are you alright—"

"I heard you in the first place." Jimin cut him off and rolled his eyes playfully, "But why so sudden?" He added.

"You really forgot? Uh, you got harassed earlier and seems like you somehow got episode." Jungkook spoke slowly while rubbing the back of his neck.

The everything hit Jimin like a truck, finally the memory of earlier playing in his mind like a broken record. He remembered screaming to the stranger before his mouth got cupped rather harshly. His eyes were already glistening with tears at the moment and other people yelling but after that he couldn't remember anything.