Introduction

Y/n Nishimiya was a girl with a blank mind. Her only goal and purpose in life was photography. She didn't care where she was or who she was with, she just snapped a shot on the camera. Y/n wouldn't care what situation she was in, and of course people were concerned as she skipped classes usually. Whenever she saw something, everyone around her disappeared and her only target was to capture that shot. Heck, she even casually walked out of lessons.

Always and forever, Photography had always been her hobby, she captures extraordinary images, some would be professional but some would be faulty. However, Y/n didn't care at all, she just wanted to take pictures.

Despite this being a cherished hobby that held great value to y/n, she was also paid to do jobs which she blankly agreed to do so. But criminals got caught up with her too which was another problem though y/n didn't seem affected by it.

Y/n recently turned 21 years old, her clients who paid her had given her enough money to be able to afford college as well as an apartment. It wasn't surprising since her clients were mostly shady people.

You may be wondering why she is a 'wondering soul', but the simple answer was, she was scared of being hurt again...

Her mother raised y/n and y/n's older sister Shoko, and the fact her older sister was deaf had made things more stressful. Everyone had focused on Shoko and y/n had to deal with her problems herself.

Don't get her wrong, she loves her mother and sister, she was always worried for them, but the fact y/n's feelings had been ignored had caused her to deal with things on her own, pained her fragile heart. Y/n had to deal with a lot, and the pain she had to endure as she faced those feelings by herself were close to unbearable.

At that moment, she wanted to stop being a 'burden' and had to take care of herself.

That was the reason she was fascinated by photography. She could make memories and admire the things she came across since her mother had never taught her most of the wondrous things about scenery since Shoko's wellbeing was more important.

Y/n had tons of albums at her apartment which held photos that were taken by yours truly.

Though Y/n didn't mind being neglected, as long as she had her camera and her passion for photography, she was fine.

At college, Y/n sometimes got bullied for being introverted. But y/n was never interested in them, she only cared about photography, and that's what pissed the bullies off.

I mean, you can't blame her for being such a 'free soul.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N - I'm deeply sorry if y/n sounds like an OC. But I just wanted to clear up that y/n is like Yuzuru Nishimiya and also Chie Hori, from Tokyo Ghoul.