Chapter 07

Warning: Swearing, mention of drugs

Third Person POV

"What is so special about that so-called photographer anyway?" Rindou asked his brother.

"I don't know, but that's exactly why we're going to find out." Ran explained with a lazy smile.

SLAM

"Find out what?!" The door flung open, only to reveal a certain scarred man who looked rather pissed at that moment. He had a slightly noticeable bandage on his shoulder, but that didn't bother anyone since they all knew what happened.

Ran hummed in amusement

"Oi Haruchiyo, you have some nerve barging in like that." The younger Haitani spoke in a threatening tone.

"SHUT UP RINDOU, THIS DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU!!" Sanzu snapped back.

"Woah calm the fuck down man, take a chill pill." Ran smirked

"Haha very funny, I'm laughing." Sanzu coldly formed a look of judgment.

"I HAVEN'T TOOK ONE OF MY FUCKING PILLS SINCE LAST NIGHT!!!!!"" Sanzu hysterically screamed, and it was enough for the other executives in the Bonten mansion to hear.

This news Sanzu admitted had startled everyone, the other higher-ups couldn't help but dash towards the room, they were surprisingly scared of what came out of Sanzu's mouth and those words had confirmed their suspicion regarding the photographer incident.

Other than that, Hajime Kokonoi, the judging freakazoid ( according to Sanzu ) was storming across the hallway too.

The other males who saw Kokonoi make his way to the Haitani's room were left in a puzzled state, it was very rare to see Kokonoi interested these days.

"HAH..?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN??!" Ran adjusted his voices as he began to nervously laugh, while Rindou was uncontrollably sweating beside his brother.

"EHH?! YOU DONT BELIEVE IT??!" Sanzu insanely grinned.

BANG!

The door forcefully opened, revealing Takeomi, Mochizuki, and Kokonoi, who was trailing behind them.

"Can't believe the former 'RuLeRs Of RoPpOnGi' can't believe something so simple." Sanzu grinned wider as Ran noticeably clenched his fist.

"Don't you dare bring up the past, you bastard..." The angered male's aura rapidly darkened as Rindou was ready to throw a punch.

"SANZU! That's enough." Kakucho appeared.

Desperately wanting to see y/n, he gave an eye signal to Sanzu that screamed, 'hurry up, we need to go.'

Haruchiyo dramatically sighed and made his way towards the door.

"Know your limits, Haitani. This is my mission."

And he walked off, not sparing a single glance to anyone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This is bad... we should talk to Mikey-"

"Ran." A familiar dull voice called out miserably, causing everyone to jump back in a superior posture.

"I heard the commotion. Finish the mission that Sanzu could not."

"I'll take action if necessary, but for now, bring whoever you wish to complete this assignment."

"I'll step in when I need to."