Chapter 13

Warning: I've decided to stop with warnings cuz it's pointless, just know, BONTEN IS A WHOLE ASS WARNING

Third Person POV

"Alright Y/n, let's go." Mitsuya said, grabbing her wrist and making his way out of the photographer's apartment.

"But I-." She tried objecting.

"Y/n. It's not safe, you can come back later when it's over." Kakucho tried to reason with her.

"I don't wanna." She whined angrily, but to everyone else's eyes, she looked more like a cute, angry puppy. However no matter how adorable that looked, Mitsuya never backs down, Y/n's safety was his top priority in this case.

The lilac-eyed male exhaled sharply before keeping a firm gaze on the girl.

"As much as I hate to let you leave, it'll be safer this way." Sanzu interrupted, noticing the thick tension emitting from the two old friends.

Maybe that snapped the photographer out of her angry sulking act. Though her mood immediately changed in a literal second before her blank one was in its place.

Mitsuya dragged the girl out of her own apartment, much to her dismay, but Y/n knew she had to go along with it-

a few minutes at most.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The heavy atmosphere between Mitsuya and his female companion dropped by now, but none of them uttered even a single word yet. He thought she must've been a bit angry at him for kicking her out of her OWN apartment, I mean, who wouldn't be?

Too busy thinking about how to make it up to his friend, he decided it was time to man up.

"Oi Angry Bird." Mitsuya raised his voice a little and snapping his head in her direction where she should've been trailing behind him...except...she wasn't there.

Well now Mitsuya wasn't having it, he yeeted his patience to the trash and bolted away to find his troublesome photographer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aw shucks, I'm lost." She mumbled. "How tf do I not know the directions to my own apartment?!!!" She whispered-shouted.

Then she started to violently mumble...concerning words while wondering around, thinking about the concept of this thing we call life.

THUD

The photographer fell on the floor, she's finally lost it.

"Y/N??!! YOU OKAY THERE?!" A voice bent down to her level and shouted as if she was 200 km light years away.

Y/n would've thought she was way too lifeless to even be interested in whatever life happened to show her anymore. Turns out she was wrong.

CLICK

"That was so cool!!!!" She beamed, buy was quick to cover it up after realising her sudden compliment.

"HAHAHA?! I'M ALWAYS COOL?!"

"Shut up Nahoya, can't you see she's dying?!"

"Don't be stupid, bro, she's fine." And Nahoya knocked on her head harshly.

Only Nahoya's brother, Souya, could notice the girl wincing a bit. He was about to step in until his brother stopped.

"Ouch." She responded blankly, but in reality her head was rapidly throbbing and it was painful, at least she was good at covering it up though.