Chapter 10

Warning: angst, swearing, mention of drugs, kinda mature

Dead silence invaded the room, all eyes were on the photographer, impatiently waiting for an explanation.

She could practically sense the heavy atmosphere, but chose to ignore it as she was both confused and slightly nervous. All eyes were staring bullets into her.

SNA-

Using her camera to get out of this awkward situation, she was getting ready to take another photo..... well that was  her original plan.

But it changed as soon as Kakucho lay hands on her, grabbing her wrist in order to refrain her from taking another shot.

"Don't think you're getting your way out of this one, Y/n." He said in a cold tone.

"You guys are criminals, right?" The said female spoke.

After hearing the accusation, the executives stood there in disbelief, they were agitated in some sense, worried about the outcome.

...

"It's not that big of a deal...taking a life is easy, finding the motivation in life is just harder, but if being a criminal is your passion, who am I to take it from you?-

"So tell me, Y/n, what is your motivation?" Ran cut in, analysing the spoken words said by the female, his full attention on the subject."

...

...

CLICK

"Photography..."

"That's quite obvious." Rindou chimed in.

...

"So, how did you know?!" Sanzu finally broke the silence.

"Tattoos."

"Fair point.

"Why would you accept death, Princess?" Ran spoke in a soothing yet flirty way.

She hummed in amusement before stating in a jolly tone, "that's for me to know and you to find out!"

"Whatever," Sanzu walked away to the bathroom.

"I'll see if I can bend some strings to get you out of this mess..." Kakucho hesitantly assured, still worried, overwhelming thoughts of what-if's flooding his brain within seconds.

"I-I mean it would be appreciated, but I'd rather talk to him myself to be honest." Y/n nonchalantly said.

Immediately, all the people present were struck by fear, Mikey could never get close to this precious being.

"No. No. Permission denied." Kakucho stuttered, worrying for the photographer's safety.

She only responded with a soft hum, grabbing something from the kitchen and walking off, leaving the males lost in thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the bathroom

"No           No           No        Help       Why            Please         Shut up  No        Stop It      Get out
       No            Stop        No          No          I can't            Stop       Fuck         No        Don't
Shut up       No         Get out      I     Can't take it          Leave me alone       Stop         go away
       Get lost            Stop this         It hurts           I hate this          Why     What is this          No
Its here       Don't follow me        No       Wait      Don't go        I hate this        No          Help     
      Leave          Don't          Help me            Please          I need you           Shut up      Get out."