Chapter 06

Warning: Swearing, mention of drugs, violence?

'How interesting...' The female thought as she exported a couple pictures.

Y/n POV

His eyes were so enchanting, It was something I could never get bored of, I was so tempted to take a picture but a sudden thought striked my mind.

His eyes were so special but it doesn't mean he wasn't sensitive about it.

I never really cared about privacy. With others, I won't hesitate to capture a scene if it catches my attention, but for some reason, the man with the heterochromia eyes, made me hesitate. And that was something unusual.

I guess my memories of Shouko had interrupted my 'work' again.

I've always had to deal with her emotions and feelings in the past and God, I felt like a therapist, but she is one of the most of important things in my life so I was glad to have her around.

I assume that Kakucho had that same effect on me, just like how Shouko had, and I respect that.

At Bonten Headquarters

3rd Person POV

The Remorseless Leader of Bonten, Manjiro Sano, hosted a meeting between the executives and himself. It was mainly a progress check but also to obtain more information towards their upcoming plans.

"Did you successfully get the photographs, Sanzu?" Manjiro asked Bonten's number 2.

Sanzu sweated nervously, but remained quiet for quite some time, and this gave a hint to the others about what was going on.

"I am asking you a question." The leader asked in a rather sinister tone, which was enough for everyone in the room to tense up.

"No." Sanzu answered, managing to regain his posture.

"Why." The depressed male asked, but in a way he was not necessarily questioning his right-hand man. He was demanding an answer from him.

"I was occupied by something." Sanzu answered stoically.

Everyone remained quiet, they almost couldn't believe it, despite Kakucho of course.

After a long minute of intense silence, Manjiro spoke up,

"You killed the photographer, right?" He asked seriously.

"No." The other male sweat-dropped.

Ran was in a state of shock, 'how the hell did this drug-addict bastard, fail to complete a damn mission?!'

"Good-for-nothing failure," He muttered under his breath, but Sanzu heard it and tried his best to keep his cool in front of the boss.

Manjiro sighed in disappointment, "I suppose we will have to send someone else."

"Please boss! Give me another chance, I'll get the pictures this time." Sanzu insisted.

The emotionless leader thought about it from a couple seconds before accepting Sanzu's proposal.

However Kakucho knew that Sanzu just wanted to spend yet another quality moment with y/n and he couldn't let that happen, so he stepped up.

"Boss, I was also responsible for screwing up this mission, allow me to redeem myself by accompanying Sanzu."

The other executives watched in disbelief. Kakucho would never share the fault of someone who was obviously guilty. Why was Sanzu hesitant? What really happened in that mission?

"Your required to kill the photographer this time." Manjiro stated.

The two remained in dead silence.

BANG

A clean shot charged straight towards their shoulder blade.

"Meeting dismissed."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let's spy on them." Ran suggested to the younger haitani.

"Whatever you say, brother."